Pov - Week 4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libra and Keesha actually had a smart discussion about their game, instead of playing as a group. Both said that April wants Memphis out to protect her and Ollie. And, that for their game... they need to get rid of Jessie. Now just because they thought it and said it... doesn't mean they'll do it (ex. Angie going before Jessie)

What??? Ceci, say it ain't so Keesha is going against the HOH wishes????? That's not the way they play the game, I'm so confused..... :rolleyes:

Libra and Keesha actually had a smart discussion about their game, instead of playing as a group. Both said that April wants Memphis out to protect her and Ollie. And, that for their game... they need to get rid of Jessie. Now just because they thought it and said it... doesn't mean they'll do it (ex. Angie going before Jessie)

Seems Keesha and Libra had a moment of sanity...don't worry...it'll pass. ;)

What??? Ceci, say it ain't so Keesha is going against the HOH wishes????? That's not the way they play the game, I'm so confused.....

PLEASE! NO! not a non-unanimous vote, i mean, that would be like, the worst thing that could happen right? Then people would be mistrustful and at eachothers throats.... that's the point of the unanimous vote so everyone is happy right? BB is supposed to be a big song and dance party where all the "mean people" or "antisocial people" get sent home so everyone else can enjoy eachother's company!

I think it's kind of funny that Skreesha now sees the need to end the unanimous voting thing.

I guess she wants to save her new boy toy from eviction. She had to unanimously vote to evict others to get him all to herself and she's not losing him now.

jerry wins pov wtf

I think Dan's America's Player role will be more effective. He can probably guarantee that Amercia wants Jessie out. All he has to do is talk to Renny.

If Jessie does get evicted, but Dan puts zero effort into making it happen, does he still get the money?

Dan's already tried to put the focus on Jessie getting evicted. He's told April directly that Jessie should go this week and he's said the same to Renny and Keesha. I'm not positive but, Libra may have been there when he said that too. I wouldn't be surprised while all that fighting was going on that he mentioned something to Memphis about it too... while they were laying low on the LR couches.

So, it's kinda a moot point... jus sayin ;)

On the topic of Libra's kids: She did mention on the feeds that her kids were all in daycare all day, so her husband and mother don't have much work to do or time alone with them anyways.

I "think" that Libra said her mother moved in while she was away too.

yes, heather, I heard L say her husband takes them to daycare and her mom took a leave of absence........I'm wondering if she just meant the older one was in daycare........I don't know of too many daycares that take kids as young as the twins (but, it's been a LONG time since I checked out daycares)

yes, heather, I heard L say her husband takes them to daycare and her mom took a leave of absence........I'm wondering if she just meant the older one was in daycare........I don't know of too many daycares that take kids as young as the twins (but, it's been a LONG time since I checked out daycares)

Most daycares here (Oklahoma) start taking children at 6 weeks old.

Archived