Pov - Week 4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read Michelle was in it earlier then saw another later that didn't include her name, but who knows, really. I knew supposedly Renny is M.C. and Dan, Keesh, Ollie not playing.

Yes, I just checked, Michelle is in it too!

That would work for me too. Jesse will be so full of himself if he wins/gets off. Ain't it kind of cruel of BB to make them stand on that ledge Thursday p.m. then barely 24 hrs. later they're in some other kind of physical comp. Jesse needs is beauty rest, too. LOL!!!

What in the hell did I wake up to? I knew I should have stayed up! This is not good for the Smootches alliance. :inquisitive:

It appears that Michelle has to wear a unitard all week and she cried over it (get over it..part of the game).

But there was money to be won and some won and there was some splitting of it. Not sure of the details.

Libra says she feels bad for Michelle because she was so upset...Not sure sure if Michelle is upset over the unitard or something to do with the money?

Jerry on slop and Libra says "thank god it's not me"

There was a trip to Mali (says Skreesh) and something about a trip to NY. Hello Skreesh, we don't want you here.

I don't get it.....they won $$$$$ but it's not real $$$$, they can just use it in the house???? Or did they win real $$$ PLUS the bricks they can use as $$$ in the house...........anyone know? thx!

Iv, I caught last part of convo. Not sure if money was real or not, but something about trips too. Maybe they can accumulate money-more comps later and then buy stuff (like a trip) from the house.

Libra's double talk was confusing--I think she might have sold out someone.

wow , you all are up early,lol I am sooo happy Jerry won pov, nostly cause I do want one of those guys gone, and then hopefully next week the mean girls will eat each other, I mean from what I have read the jealousy is alive and well in the BB house. April is really a nut job.

I would love to know who Libra sold down the river,lol

Naw, GS, say it ain't so.....Libra "throwing someone else under the 'BUS'". I swear, this litter box is full of stank sh*t.

I can smell their "stank" from here.

Again, now they all say Michelle looks great in the unitard.

Skreesha says "now her name will get added to the list of girls wearing unitards"

Renny says "now she'll get shout outs from Craig Ferguson."

Sorry, ladies, but Renny makes me as sick as the others. She's as catty as they are.

Renny is a big pot stirrer. OMG, I want to get on the feeds, but I'm afraid my computer would not be good artwork on my wall!!!!!

oh, I think she is catty too, she just is a little more low key with it, very subtle.

I think Mich is mad at Libra because she took a trip over letters from home.......said something about what an awful mother that makes her.

Makes sense, what you said, Ginger, about the $$$ accumulating and then turning it in. April said something about getting Jerry to give his up. Probably because she thinks he'll keel over if he has to stay on slop.

I don't know, this guy has probably eaten worse in wartime. He's not to be underestimated or is it "underesteted" quote from Skreesha! :naughty:

if Libra took a trip over letters from home, that sooo proves all that we have said about that beeotch, I would want some communication from my loved ones myself. I would like a trip too, but Libra is pretty stupid too because she surely knows how that looks,lol

Yep, pretty lame of Libra. Ok, Libra's husband shows family pic to kids and says "Who's this?" "DaDa" "and, who's this?", "Some bitch going on another vacation". :pleased:

Archived