Pov - Week 4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skreesha is blaming getting rid of Angie because she said Angie was out to get April and LIbra and she did them a favor.

I thought I read that Angie was going to put up April and Libra with Keesha as a back-up if she got HoH...must go back and re-read the feeds...

Do we know the details of Libra taking a trip over letters or is it all speculation?

I'm just "speclatin" too lazy to go back and read feeds......OMG...I'm starting to sound and act like Skreesha!!!!!

I thought I read that Angie was going to put up April and Libra with Keesha as a back-up if she got HoH...must go back and re-read the feeds...

She just said it about 20 minutes ago...

Skreesha is blaming getting rid of Angie because she said Angie was out to get April and LIbra and she did them a favor.

yeah, go back and read doesn't change what is presently said.

:notworthy: Quote: "Things change daily in the BB House : Unquote "The BB crew. We hear that daily.

Keesha was called a liar because she said she wanted Angie out because Angie was going after Libra and April (and Keesha). But somewhere in the feeds I read that Angie said she was going to put up Libra, April or Keesha if she got HoH. How can Keesha be lying if what she said was actually true.

I signed up for the feeds to try and catch everything that happened last night and I can tell you I heard Libra say (not exact words) that she was not passing up the trip for a letter from home.

Michelle was pissed and said to Jesse in the kitchen that she couldn't believe that Libra took the trip over getting a letter from her family when she has kids at home.

It also seems like Libra is the one who caused Michelle to get the uni to wear and then was crying later in bed feeling bad for Michelle.

As far as the money I think Jesse and April argued a little during the POV because Jesse said something about her and the money and she was mad. It sounds like April gave $4000 to Jerry and maybe the POV because she said in HOH to Libra and Jerry something about the next person was supposed to get the POV but it wasn't given to them it sounded almost like she paid Jerry the money to take the POV it was hard to hear exact words.

I can't wait to see the tape of it. It looks like M/M/J got screwed because D/R/K were the refs for the game.

Grodner must like the mean girls because it seems things are going more towards them moving further in the game. I think M/M/J are pretty strong players to be losing every time to the other side it doesn't make any sense.

All Keesha did is prove what a vile pile of gutter trash she is.

I've seen girls like her in bars before. They think they're pretty and important. Then when they get mad they create huge scenes and scream/yell like a banshee. Every time I see someone like her I pray another girl gets up and punches her right in the teeth.

I knew Keesha was a whore when she admitted to cheating on all her boyfriends (if that's not the definition of whore I don't know what is) but her outbursts like last night show she's also a bitch.

Libra and Keesha tell April they didn't say any of those things and that they'd say things to her face if they had something to say. So what do they do when April goes back up in her room? Talk about her.

...and if it's true Libra took a trip over contact from her family at home, all it does is reinforce what many of us were saying about her being a bad mother.

These three girls are the most catty, vicious, nasty bitches that have ever been on BB. They deserve each other. I can see how people would enjoy them for their entertainment value but I can't see how anyone would like any of them as people. They're douche bags.

Well they're fooling themselves...because Grodner shows favoritism outright.

I heard bits and pieces, but the way Libra was crying I knew she did something half-ass and was trying to get the blame off herself.

As for Skreesha..she was explaining why she nom'd Angie last week and she blatantly said she did it for the good of Libra and April who said they were in danger of Angie coming after them. She kept saying "I heard Angie was going after them" but the lying bitch never named the source.

So, what Skreesha is now doing is taking the blame off herself for not getting rid of Jessie and blaming Libra and April because if it wasn't for them then she wouldn't have wanted Angie out. Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.

Um Libra came in 2nd place. I believe her and April agreed to give it to Jerry. Keesha is just play her game. Her want to be showmance with Memphis. Now Jessie made it easy for her not to get her hands dirty.. Jessie when people tell you before hand that you are a pawn before going up...You dont make a big fuss and change the status to target on your back! Uggggggg!

Jessie when people tell you before hand that you are a pawn before going up...You dont make a big fuss and change the status to target on your back

He stirred up a lot of drama last week too while on the block as the pawn....now he goes and does it again. Cocky and arrogant...but I've got to ahnd it to him for a couple of reasons...He stirred the pot good for our entertainment last night....and he really shook up the group of 7 alliance.

I wonder if he'll skate by this week...his new found understanding with April and Ollie will/could help him, plus Jerry has said he'll use the pov/vote as April wants him to. If pov not used and the house splits...early voting may be Ollie, Jerry, Michelle to evict Memphis....Libra, Renny, Keesha to evict Jessie...leaving Dan (AP) as the deciding vote...3 guesses how America would vote, and the 1st 2 don't count. ;)

This pov comp sounds like the one last season where Adam (?) won the motorcycle and Sheila got stuck in the unitard after someone snatched the 10G's away from her.

I'm wondering if Libra snatched the trip away from Michelle...and that's why she was angry. Taking the trip to Hawaii instead of of letters though...c'mon...no surprises there...any opportunity to get away from those pesky snot nosed kids. Besides they'll be in good hands with their father taking care of them. I wonder who she'll get to go with her though...? ;)

any opportunity to get away from those pesky snot nosed kids. Besides they'll be in good hands with their father taking care of them. I wonder who she'll get to go with her though...?

:smilielol:

So true, So true. Not about the pesky snot nosed kids. but getting away! She is on vacation and loving it. She gets to sleep as long as she wants and sleeping helps pass the time away and she doesnt have to worry about the outside world. All she needs is a margarita and she is in paradise.

I think its hilarious that Michelle tried to justify her emotion after the POV on Libra taking a trip. Like her taking a trip over a famliy letter affects Michelle. Gosh, was Libra's letter from home going to have a secret letter from Michelle's family? What she is really really pissed about is being such a loser and having to wear the unitard. Sorry you couldn't save your "man", chick.

If the POV is not used... which is most likely.

Jessie going home.

Last night Renny, Libra and Keesha said they don't care what April wants they're getting rid of Jessie. And we know that is what AP is going to vote sooo Jessie's a goner unless something crazy happens and someone else goes up on the block.

Very true Ginger. We'll have to wait and see.

However, this week we have AP. Dan will be talking to Renny... Renny will talk to Keesha... Keesha will talk to Libra. So, it may happen. I'd rather see Jerry or Libra go myself but, I think this is the week that they'll either talk April into changing her focus or they'll go against her wishes. jmho

I have a feeling Libra's husband is taking a bit of silent and selfish pleasure in her recent behavior and outbursts ..."now everyone has seen the real Libra...the one I have to put up with...not the poser she portrays herself to be!"

maybe anyway...;)

Archived