Wednesday Night's Show - 7/23

uvp

These have to be the stupidest damn houseguests ever. Why in the world early on didn't they just put allies up against one another? DUMBASSES. Thank goodness LIbra didn't win. It will be interesting to see what Keesha does. I hope Libra tries to boss her and she tells her where to stick it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Kesha has the huevos to stand up to LIbra.

Do i think she has them? Eh notsomuch

Hope Libra has slop for a 3rd week and explodes. Ideally I'd like Keesha to get herself Jerry Renny and Dan and form their own alliance i suppose. I swear if she doesn't stand up to Libra this week she's going to my shit list

I have a feeling that Michelle will go up.

ITA, mikeinorlando. That's the first thing I told my dh. It just might turn out to be an interesting week. Libra is going to be stuck so far up Keesha's butt though, who knows if anyone else will even get to talk to her. Keesha will be Libra's new best friend and April will be put on the back burner.

keesha is the type of girl that is scared to have others dislike her

i dont see her noming any other then jerry, dan or angie

I think she'll put up Jessie and Dan, with maybe Libra as a back-up (not backdoor).

Why were the hgs so bad with their choices of who to go head to head?

dan is an idiot and deserves to go

I thought they all threw the hoh...seemed like even Keesha didn't want it...and wasn't happy at all when she won. Libra was the only one that wanted to win...

I'm ready for a MASS EVICTION!!!!

And yeah, put up Jess and Mess (Michelle)...When/if Jess win's Veto comp then back door Libra, much less time for her to drive everyone crazy. Get rid of Libra, not because she's black but because she's a two faced bitch!

I can't understand why none of them even consider taking Renny or Jerry into their alliance! Even if it is just as the 'first one to go' of the group. Having numbers at this point is more important.

both stink in the comps

number mean crap if you cant control week by winning hoh

eg. team james bb 9 getting dominated week after week

I hope Libra goes on slop again this week.

I just was telling my Mom the same thing... I have to call her after each BB or she get's mad at me, cause she lives 400 miles from me and doesn't have long distance on her phone, and so I called her to talk to her about BB and I swear I said the very same think... I told her I thought it would be funny... Now I'm not saying anything bad about Libra, but I think it would be funny what with her saying it wouldn't be pretty, and saying all she did... Just would be funny to me if she was on slop again this coming week...

I am almost willing to bet though that they don't have a food comp this week, just so she doesn't have to be on slop again, cause they are all scared of what might happen too... She said it wouldn't be pretty, so they have reason LOL...

Archived