Wednesday Night's Show - 7/23

uvp

started

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thread had to be made

me, too, I may even watch the show in real time, not just DVR, I can DVR, and then go back and watch it again for all the little details,lol

If the CBS producers really do intercede to "stir the pot" as fans have speculated for YEARS, then surely we will be spared another obnoxious HOH!!! Someone needs to put up Libra and Jerry!!! Let Jerry get himself off with Veto Comp...put who should it be April or better still Medusa (Michelle). The Chain Gang needs to LEAVE THE BUILDING!!! Would anyone here want to be stuck in Sequester with the likes of LIBRA????

By the way, the name "Libra" stems from the astrological sign Libra, which denotes harmony and balance. "Libra" the HG should be named "Blacula's Daughter"!!!!! :animated_shocking:

I am home and have the feeds on while they are getting ready for the live show. The Mean girls and Jessie are all whispering and pot stirring like I have never heard before.

yep michelle is upset that vote maynt go unanimous

this season is the worst you cant even throw a sympathy vote

I am getting excited everyone, plz, plz plz, let one of who we want win HOH, for a change, wouldn't that be different,lolol

i hope for a change in hoh from the house mob

but the odds are stack they are 8 strong

I think some of those 8 may not actually be with who they say they are, and could be had for the takin,lol

julie is busting balls i love it

Honestly, Ollie, if drinking and cursing is against your religion, don't you think pre-marital sex in public is too? You really think your pops is okay with that?

And Jesse posing makes me want to puke. Good thing I'm drinking.

no, Marty, she jumbled it. To me, seems like she could not answer the question without admitting the truth.

fcc fine

Archived