Wednesday Night's Show - 7/23

uvp

Dan is "spying " for Don Jesse....And Jesse SOOO needs to go on slop this week with Libra!!! This way Libra won't have as much Breast Milk to feed the little baby boy. Him need him protein.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Ginger, but that's not a good sign huh? I am listening to the Libra and Keesha talk and Libra said please don't put me up, and Keesha's exact words were no shit Sherlock... Gag... I hope she's just playing up to Libra for now...

"One time I went to the bathroom, in the public in the mall." Libra can't speak. Could be the thought of her food cooking away in the microwave.

Did she get past 6th grade?

I was shocked to read that she went to Rice University. That is actually close to ivy level. She must be playing dumb in the house, or the slop is def. getting to her head!

Here we go...now Skreesha is entertaining April. After all the things April said about her.

I've never seen a more bunch of foolish bb female hg under one bb roof. Disappointing.

Skreesha is blowing off Jerry now. It doesn't look good, she wants to be one of the biatches and she'll nom to prove it.

Libra, Renny, April, Ollie, Keesha, Jerry missed a golden change to take control of the game!!!

explain?

If Libra, Renny, April, Ollie, Keesha, and Jerry had all voted to keep Steven instead of Dan, then that group would be a lot stronger numbers wise... Then they could get out Jessie or Michelle, and then the next week take out the one that didn't go next week, and then they would have to divide again...

i see

While I agree that the underdogs made a hugely stupid move by NOT throwing the first stone and keeping Steven, please remember that this season is different from what we are used to. For the past 7 seasons, HG's knew other HG's before entering the house so they had at least one person on their side they could trust. Once they made a connection with someone else, they pretty much had 2 more people and so on. It totally changed the game when "partners" were brought in and people have gotten used to this. They KNEW they could trust at least one or more people. This BB is going back to the roots and no one has anyone that they KNOW they can trust.

Unfortunately, the players are as used to the "partners" thing as we are so they are not thinking for themselves. Once they realize they cannot count on ANYONE in the house except themselves, things will change. IF they catch on fast enough.

Thjey need to change their thinking, but it is hard unless others start to change theirs as well.

This group is suffering the consequences of 7 years of folks knowing someone else in the house from day 1

Dep

And if they were gonna go back top the good ole days with no one knowing anyone else, they should have also included the rule from season one where the HG's were NOT allowed to discuss who they were voting for. It made it very honest and people voted with their minds, not their hearts.

As long as votes are allowed to be discussed.....no one will vote what they really think should happen. They will vote with the majority in order to avoid being a target the next week.

Dep

Archived