Michelle - Week 3

CeCiMom

"You better not!" - best thing I heard from Renny all season. lol

Michelle is just like Jessie. She visibly shows her emotions when she is happy, sad, she has no poker face. I consider her a meathead with Memphis and Jessie.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find myself not disliking Michelle as much now that she is not part of the Nerd Herd. She is annoying and maybe not trustworthy but she is not in my bottom 3 anymore.

I wish we could just leave the term nerd herd back in season 6. This girl just doesn't shut up though. She keeps talking to Angie and talking and talking and talking. I still think she is a meathead. I might root for her at one point, but I still dislike her along with Jessie, Memphis, Libra, and April.

Michelle is SO full of herself. I hope Keesha does use the Veto and instead of nominating Libra she puts up Michelle.

Trash, pure and simple. Lying conniving trash. I liked her at first, but she has the same kind of "self admiration" that makes Jessie so disgusting.

I really hoped she would be be in the game until the final 5, now I just want her gone.

Dep

I would tell Michelle whatever she wanted to hear just to SHUT HER UP!!!!

OMG she and Jesse are such liars.

bad liars at that

i speak nothing but the truth :D

wow, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't,lolol She is my most hated female , with libra and Keesha in close running, she never shuts up and that RI accent is sooo annoying when she won't shut up, it is like Keehsas voice and laugh

this woman is playing for jessie

reminds me of diane playing for drew

Believe me when I say that most people in RI don't have that accent at all. I live in Boston but know many people in RI. She makes me ill.

I was in RI long time ago and I thought everyone had an accent. Dropped their "R's" just like the Bostonians.

But, I'm from Brooklyn, what the heck do I know!!!

When I was in RI, most of the Portuguese community came from Falls River, Mass.

Yes we do ten to drop our r's.LOL With practice, it's easy to get rid of our Boston accent though. Neither of my kds have a Boston accent and grew up close to Boston. All depends on what area you live in and what schools you attend I guess.

I have heard lots of New York accents, and Mass, well from that eastern area, hers is heavy, I can usually tell when someone is east of Chicago,lol

Archived