Michelle - Week 3

CeCiMom

cannot stand the beeotch, and Little Lulu is perfect of who she looks like,lololol

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost puke the way Michelle drools over Jessie and does everything for him. What is wrong with that girl??

It could be worse, they could hook-up (jessie and her) That would have everyone puking around the USA. Can you just imagine the conversation during the act, he would be telling, not asking if it was good for her. lol

No chance they will hook up so don't even think about it. The only person Jessie will hook up with is Jessie.

Oh, I don't know, I kinda feel like they just might hookup....of course Jessie will do a camera shot for his GF saying something like..

"Don't be mad honey, what can I say, except like you she just wants me so bad, can you blame her?, I mean look at me honey, am I not this girls dream?' I mean, like I would want me too honey, I'm a man, don't fault me honey? forgive me"

:animated_bouncy:

she kissed her bb game away the moment she started playing for jessie

that is funny, but I can picture that, mirror just on him,lolololol

playing for jessie

about those pigs feet....

I can help but think back to her talking about making them, but then soooooo confused about how to do it. Don't think she has ever really made the dish she talks about by herself. JMO

oh yum...you're making me hungry! :drool:

:rolleyes:

i like to eat pig feet in moderation when i eat it daily i lose interest in it

OMG - I just turn on the feeds and there is Mitchelle and I say to myself - geesh she looks like a poodle, and in walks the blondies one with a poodle dog and the other with another typed stuffed animal.

Mind channeling...

Finally, they are having some fun in the house....I don't see Libra. Is she spending the day in bed?

Archived