Michelle - Week 3

CeCiMom

Yes we do ten to drop our r's.LOL With practice, it's easy to get rid of our Boston accent though. Neither of my kds have a Boston accent and grew up close to Boston. All depends on what area you live in and what schools you attend I guess

Most of the "old timers" are the only ones in Brooklyn, left with the accent. Also, those who are uneducated tend to have heavy Brooklyn accents. Brooklyn has become so diverse...Chinese, Russian and Arabic are the new accents.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

several of my friends moved to New York, and 2 of them went to Brooklyn, I think they love it there.

Also one lives in Harlem, and the other in Manhattan

My daugher lived in Manhattan for a while and loved New York. She has an office in Boston and New York so has the best of both worlds.

Can you believe, I've never been to New York!! Isn't that crazy. It's so close to us. My kids can't believe I haven't been there. My daughters office is in the Empire State building.

I wonder how long it took you to get rid of you accent Ginger. I feel Michelle likes the way she talks. She loves everything about herself.

Chuckie with a brooklyn accent, that would be classic,lol

My really good girlfriend loves New York, don't know if she will ever come home, and my 4 other friends love it too, 3 of them are into acting and broadway, and 1 of them has been able to start producing off broadway. we used to work together and he was always singing and knew all the musicals, we kept say, sean, go to New York, follow your dream, he did and he is, good for him.

I think Sex and the City reallly brought an awareness of New York that none of us had before.

Michelle sounds like she is from RI and not New York.

I think Sex and the City reallly brought an awaremenss of New York that none of us had before.

Alot of the stuff is typical on that show, but most people will walk 10 blocks instead of jumping in a cab all the time.

Yeah, and after paying Manhattan rents most don't have money left over to buy Gucci handbags and Jimmy Choo shoes.

Theatre is my least favorite part of Manhattan...not a big fan of plays. Concerts/Music is my thing.

OT, I will have to get there one of these days Ginger before I get too old.LOL Yes, it's only about 4 hours from here. We lived very close to Boston but moved west of Boston a few years ago. My kids take the train or shuttle to New york.

I really have never heard a heavy accent like Michelle's in years.

Accent or no accent her voice annoys me. All the female voices this season annoy me. I guess it might just be me.

Yesterday, Dan was talking and I thought it was Jerry. Then I thought that is what Jerry might have sounded like without the raspiness.

lolol, the only voice on the women that does not annoy me is Renny, it sorta goes with her

I'm out of touch...I've no clue who that cartoon character is...:confused:

but she is much cuter than Mitchelle (:giggle:)...does she have an obnoxious and overbearing personality too?

I didn't hear the first part of the conversation but they were in the SR and Angie was explaining why she had talked to Kessha, Libra, Ollie and April. Michelle was crying and I had missed the first part of the conversation but I thought that is why Angie was explaining herself.

Looks like Angie would be the bad guy in her alliance if she did campaign.

I have been calling Michelle MYcHELLe... But it's just joking around... I am not saying anything bad about her... My ex SIL's name is Michelle and I always called her MYcHELLe when I was wrighting, and I guess it's really just habit...

her mouth on bbad was disgusting, she called dan a c**t several times. she is so gross. to hear that word from a women made me mad. she has no values to use that word and i think that is the most vile word. i just wanted to b**ch slap her!

Archived