Michelle - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

I think she's safe. If Keesha is gonna target the Michelle/Jessie/Memphis/Angie group she would go after the bigger fish and prob. put up Jessie and Memphis. Even if Michelle is put up as replacement or initial nominee, she would still have the votes to be safe against any of the other 3. She annoys me, but she's sitting ok.

Keesha just old Libra she is not putting her and April up. (private conversation with Libra)

She is putting up Jessie and I think they are talking about Angie.

Yes Keesha is putting up Angie.

Doesn't surprise me, I've always said she was a flip flopper. She's just weird! Plus, she does like to get stuff stirred up and she's always the victim, but acts tough about it. JMO

Hey, this is was Keesh gets for voting out her allies. I'd vote for my friend and to hell with the rest!!! Steve was right on, they can SUCK IT!!! They're so busy kissing each other butts they don't know which end is up!!!

I can only think of Michelle in that cowardly lion costume in the other thread.

"If I only had a penis....."

She is the manliest straight women I've ever seen. If she could, she would pump iron with Jesse all day...but she would miss out on all the conversations that she injects herself into it.

They were talking about ice creams last night and she chimes in "my friend loves chunky monkey - jerry garcia" it came out of left field because who cares about her friend, but she has the need to talk, talk, talk constantly.

Her and Libra have diarrhea of the mouth and fight for airtime.

They are both in love with themself.... I wanna puke everytime I see either of them on screen.

She is the manliest straight women I've ever seen.

or is she? :animated_scratchchin:

I'm not convinced she straight....or... I'm not convinced she's really a woman! ;)

Not sure which...but when she does that really low deep voice impression (which I'm really getting sick of!)...I just can't help but think she's a trannie or just really butch. And...that whole boxing past of hers...makes ya go hmmmm. just sayin...

disclaimer: It's a joke people...I know not all female boxers are lesbian!

her not using veto will probably joined bb hall of shame

I felt badly for her after the conversation with Keesha. She really wasn't trying to play Keesha at all at the time and it was twisted. I hope she figures out that if she uses the POV then she CAN'T be backdoored, people keep forgetting that somehow.

i dont like any of girls

i havent for last few season

maybe just renny but she is a non factor

noooooo who told you that

jerry

Archived