April

Jem

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good question Marty...

Of all the footage that has been shot this past week...we get one of a somewhat sexual content. Hmmm....waz up wit dat Allison?

Aside from letting us know that April is uninhibited and proud of her real boobs (which she also proudly shared with us in her Diane Henry vid interview)...we got a quick glimpse of the hgs and they looked like they were laughing and having fun with each other...getting the season started on a positive note. And, yes...there is the assurance to those that want a bit of sex and alcohol mixed in with their BB...that she (Allison) has covered that base as well.

I liked the teaser...it left me wanting more! How much more...err...not as much as we got last season!

Well, different people with OCD present differently. While being a clean and order freak is a huge part of it for most, sometimes it is just about obsession. So, maybe her obsession of the moment was proving her tits weren't fakies! :animated_rotfl:

That really is funny...I didn't put the Howie and boobie connection together! :lol2:

surprise she didnt pick dick

he is the hg the ladies hg lately try to butterup

ya think? I don't recall ever seeing a "normal" woman running around a room asking a bunch of strangers to feel her boobs...unless she's getting paid. I'm gonna reserve judgement on her til I see if she does any "undercover work" like Natty did. :rolleyes:

Well really I think the difference with April's boob grabbing festival from Natalie's is you can see April doing it more as a party gag & a joke. It was more of a play squeeze. Jerry's spread out claw finger grab was playful & not long at all. Merely for fun.

Natalie's boob sharing festivity was not for play. She actually wanted people (or scumbags like Matt, & Parker ) to feel up of her boobs in what appeared to be one of the many creepy things we've watch Natalie do.

april wanted to be felt up too

Just by her interview with Diane and that little sneak peak in the house where Jerry touched her boobs I think I'm going to love her!!!!!! She seems like she will be quite the entertainment and of course it never hurts when shes easy on the eyes!!!

april is one of those hg you either hate or love

no middle ground

last few season i havent like any of female hg

all annoyed me in different ways

Based on the 1st eppy... I'm guessing this house guest will be king123 "obsession" this season. :lol:

big boy likes boobies! big boy!

I can just see Howie laughing with delight over that interview.

April? Meh the letting everyone feel her boobs to see if they're real wasn't impressive, but she seems like she has a brain so hopefully she won't be in the Natalie division

SueZ you may have a point there... I want to wait and see more of her personality before forming an opinion about her...

Archived