April

Jem

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she had Jerry and other HONK em to prove they are real,lol Jerry loved it :giggle:

Yeah, like Jerry would know a real one from a fake one.

Jerry must have been something in his day....can you picture him approaching a woman with his hands all clawed up and squeezing like that. Did it like he was grasping the cantalopes (?) in aisle 10.

I can't stand her.. Once April and libra and jessie are gone it will make a better season.. I'm having a hard time getting in to this season.. I don't like many, and the ones i do like wont last.. sigh

I hope that Angie/Steven/Dan win HoH and April will be ousted. Then Libra/Ollie will both be lacking a good friend and that will stir the opt big time! I can picture Libra running around trying to find another buddy after she's gone. I think that would be the best thing that could happen!

well if Angie wins and April goes up, she will be smokin,lol

I've got my fingers crossed for Angie, Dan or Steven.. I just think the odds are against them.. I'm afraid to get my hopes up..lol.. I really like Angie.. She is my favorite.. I want to like keesha but she is in with (them)

After just watching BBAD, I have decided that April has some serious issues. :nono: I wouldn't tolerate that little biotch.

Archived