Angie

Jem

I realize after last night that Angie is a tad naive and prolly does not see the forest for the trees with Brian,lol

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are getting annoyed by things based on who they like in the house. Every girl said they cried at least once by now so her doing so after everything hitting at once isn't too uncommon in there yet Libra, April and Keesha seemed highly annoyed with her for WHY she cried even though Libra cried over not having the right kind of tampon.

...even though Libra cried over not having the right kind of tampon.

I think she was crying out of shear joy that she needed a tampon...and isn't preggers again... :laugh4:

Well those girls are somethin else, they are the control triplets,lol they want to know every little thing so they can control it, and they do not like Angie, they are jealous of her, and now that they see she has a weak spot they are gonna take it to the bank. They are ganging up on her, and that bull with Michelle sayin she just wanted to consol eAngie was the biggest bunch of bull all night, no she wants to own her, Michelle is so high school and really passive agressive, Poor Angie needs to get herself very far away from her in particular, I sure a s hell would not have tried to justify my actions to that controlling beeatch, get a spine Angie

I have never seen a bunch of jealous girls work soo hard to bring someone down since I was in 7th grade , they need to get a life,lol Angie needs to dissregard them totally, I would ignor their asses,lol

Angie's Julie Chin Sock Puppet was spot on in everything but what she was wearing...

She was hysterical

I think she should have chosen a different color maybe black or red...

angie.JPG

I copied this off of CBS BB home page...on a banner. What's up with the crown...anyone know? Is Angie some kind of a pagent girl?!

She's been one of my favorites...but the crown scares me! :shocking:

Angie needs to infiltrate the "hatin' club" or she is doomed. I'm with her, I'd hang out with the guys too, but get cha game on gurl......

yes , grow some conjones

Angie needs to infiltrate the "hatin' club" or she is doomed. I'm with her, I'd hang out with the guys too, but get cha game on gurl......

its hard to get into a club you arent welcome

I'm sorry, but Angie is really underwhelming me right now, I never see her any where but outside on the couch Smoking, or up to go to the bathroom. Then when the camera is on her she looks like "deer in the headlights" I question whether this girl has what it takes to play this game, I am gonna hide and watch, but I do not think so.

I would love to see her get it together and do something, anything but sit there and smoke all the time. I have never even really heard her talk much except to defend and explain herself to those who are after her, if I was her I would tell them to go P*ss up a rope,lol

angie better grow some balls soon and make it clear that she is in game to play and not be a follower going along with THE HOUSE

oh, I think she is a beautiful girl, but man she has got to get in the game, those crazy beeotches are gonna steamroll her.

tis true, hey good to see you Justin, I know you like to game, saw that you bought some Rock star stuff, I am having a slump this summer on games, need to get both a ps3 and a 360,lol

Jealousy is a funny thing it will lead you to the wrost places if you let it,lol

Archived