Angie

Jem

i love angie and Keesha... my two favs... hopefully Angie will be fine, Libra's just overpowering... If I was Angie I would admit defeat for the first week and be all in cahoots with Libra until Brian is gone.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something to be said for just trying to lay low early in the game....which is what I think Angie is trying to do. She's in good with Steven, Memphis and Dan right now...and I've seen her have strategic conversations with Michelle...to the point where I'm almost wondering if Michelle might be teaming up with her (Angie) right now rather than the Libitches group...not quite sure what Michelle's angle really is though...but they seemed to be close.

The other day I was watching feeds and Angie came into Libra's room while there was a group of them talking...they all just shut right up when she came in...and it was very awkward and obvious to Angie she was interrupting them talking game. Angie knows she is not in with the Libitches. For some reason too...she is high on their target list...right after Dan. Maybe it's because of her association with Brian...idk.

I see a Memphis and Angie unspoken alliance thing happening. I haven't witnessed anything specifically to say why I'm thinking that but, for some reason I think part of why Memphis won't change his mind about Brainiac is because Memphis wants him out of the way so he can align with Angie.

just a theory

I agree CeCi

never thought of it that way... I think that if Angie, Steven, and Memphis just follow along with getting out Dan and Brian it would help there game. Maybe pull in Renny? She doesn't have anyone yet does she? That would be Angie Memphis, Steven, Keesha and Renny. Ugh... and then theres the possible Michelle/Angie...

Angie's very smart, & trying her best (which isn't easy it seems) to lay low.

She has the kind of mind capable of containing large amounts of detailed data.

The rest of the women are quite jealous because they sense that she is the brainy type whose trying to hide it.

Angie's a big thinker. Don't be fooled.

i dont get how we can declare angie one of smartest there

based on what?

she is hated by girls

probably will throw hoh thinking she is safe when she isnt by along shot

more likely to be on block if libra, ollie, april get hoh

or if Jessie wins HoH. I think Dan has successfully got himself out of the "next to go" position with those 4 people. (Libra, Jessie, April, HOllie) They want Angie O U T

I think it's her association with Brian that's created the target on her back. I don't think she's in an alliance with Libra because neither has approached the other. If Angie gets HoH, she'll probably wind up making a deal with Libra for the follow week's safety. Now is the time to have the tit-for-tat deals.

No one can fully trust the other as no one has done squa-doosh for the other.

April made the comment several times that she did not like Angie from day one. She just doesn't like her.......

no reason.

Angie said is she gets HOH she is putting up Libra and April. I think that is a really good plan. I don't think it is the time for a power move and she is smart to lay low longer but.....

i dont get how we can declare angie one of smartest there

based on what?

she is hated by girls

No, based on witnessing her conversations & the way she thinks very carefully about what she says & how she says it.

April, & Keesha are just acting for the camera. Mostly April. Michelle's all bruit, & ego. Libra's trying to control everything.

Best thing Angie could do is lay low & stay out of everybody's mess.

I think Angie better not throw the HoH comp, unless Steven or Dan have it in the bag. If, by chance, Angie DOES get HoH nominating April and Libra would be a HUGE power move. Her best bet would be to get a side deal going with one of them and getting the other out.

I just read through this thread and found some of the thoughts/discussion really interesting. I like when Big Brother makes me think - I really did not even consider the possible Korean/Korean War aspect to Angie's reaction. While it may not be the cause of Angie's reaction to Jerry's comments...I don't think we can discount it entirely.

I have been in too many personal situations where someone says something seemingly unintentional but there is an undercurrent that is there.

Let me give an example: I work with several Texans that have too frequently (and in the not so distant past) referred to California as "the land of fruits and nuts". This was said lightly, jokingly and seemingly without malice in a buiness setting. While it was not directed at me personally and did directly apply (because I am neither gay nor crazy - although some might dispute both) was perceived by me as a passive agressive slam toward toward us Californians being treehugging liberals who make "warm fuzzy" business decisions just because they are always striving to be politically correct. Am I overreacting, quite possibly, but the undercurrent is there.

That is funny because living in California myself and many people I know call California The Land of Fruits and Nuts.

I find it very funny because it is true in many ways. My daughter is gay and she calls Ca. that.

I love when people have a sense of humor about themselves.

(In the case of Brian I love that he is making fun of himself for all his alliances and he said he screwed up big time) I really respect him for that.

I don't know what Angie was thinking but I hope she was not thinking that.

I do not know how anyone can consider Angie a real smart cookie, I find her so called laying low simply not playing the game, the reference to her really thinking about what she say before she says it is a strage comment as I have not heard her say one thing of substance. She is alwys on the couch smoking and laughing just a little when it strikes her. I thought before the show actually started that she would be a great player, but she seems to me to have shrunk inside herself, and has become afraid to act or react because of the mean girls alliance.

I sure do not think there was anything connected to Jerry's statement that nite that was racist,he is a silly older guy that does not really know how to inter act with this younger bunch. Angie overreacted to his remark, and I think it shows a very sensitive person, which there is nothing wrong with that cept in the BB house, you cannot let people know that about you or they will take it to the bank. What the girl sees in Brian I have no idea, and that is telling to me as well, he is a tool!!!! So I hope she proves me wrong, because the girls that are currently in play are pretty sad, I like a cpl of em.

Maybe if he is out of the picture she will wake up and get with it.

I sure do not think there was anything connected to Jerry's statement that nite that was racist,he is a silly older guy that does not really know how to inter act with this younger bunch. Angie overreacted to his remark, and I think it shows a very sensitive person, which there is nothing wrong with that cept in the BB house, you cannot let people know that about you or they will take it to the bank. What the girl sees in Brian I have no idea, and that is telling to me as well, he is a tool!!!! So I hope she proves me wrong, because the girls that are currently in play are pretty sad, I like a cpl of em.

Yes, she definitely over reacted, I agree.

I over reacted myself too...I make many mistakes, however I'm still certain Angie's the smarter of the heap

What's she see in Brian? Someone there to laugh, kick back & relax rather than get worked up & over perform for the camera..ie..April

She's trying to duck main focus, & maybe she's not comfortable with cameras on her every move.

Why is she smart?...Well when I see a person discuss Pharmaceuticals in great detail a long with everything else I tend to think this is a person that more of a bookworm type which ain't a bad thing. Plus she's cute.

Again..complaints about her smoking.....sitting on the couch & getting away from the annoying non-sense that is Keesha, April, Libra, & Michelle which is pretty self explanatory. No brainer there.

Don't see it...fine....

Oh and I think she is too, she just needs to get with it, those mean girls are gonna be her downfall if she waits too much longer. I read somewhere if she won HOH, Libra and April will go up, oh yeah, I love that. I just question that this is laying low, and not a case of maybe she didn't realize how brutal BB can be, and now that she is in there and being the sensitive girl she is has turned inward, I hope not, cause I would love to see some get back out of Angie,lol

Archived