Angie

Jem

lolol, yes and I get that,lol

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, based on witnessing her conversations & the way she thinks very carefully about what she says & how she says it.

I co-sign that statement!!

GO ANGIE!!!!!!!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I'm rooting for her too. I picked her to win from the beginning and so far, I'll have to stand by that. Nothing else to change my mind, right now. Jerry turned out to be the biggest disappointment and Renny does not annoy me as much as I thought she would, so I'd be okay with her winning too (so far).

The others....bleh, bleh, bleh.

yes, out of the girls, that would be sweet,not sure what guy I would want to win, that is slim pickens,lol

I think Renny is an acquired taste! She does grow on you. At least with Renny there she'll be out to get Jesse's sorry but. I think the longer she lasts, the harder it's gonna be to get rid of her. I would LOVE to take her with me to F3, you know she sucks at physical challenges so would not be the one choosing F2! But also she doesn't cook or clean...as a business woman she doesn't have time to be ubermom!

Re: her wigs. I kinda think it's funny. Like, did her great aunt own an Eva Gabor Wig store and leave them all to Renny? After this show, Renny can get rich selling wigs online! Now that Eva Gabor is dead Renny can become the Queen of the Cheap Wigs!!!!

We've been riding the same wave for a few seasons now, King.

Of course, your taste in BB women is quite questionable.

Though I did like Gnat (up until her stupid move of handing out a few wins) I was not all flustered over her like you were. Got Milk? lmao

oh my :giggle:

Yes Yes... Jerry was a disappointment... Renny is funny I just watched her shoutouts! lol She grows on you like you said and I think once she gets a game plan going shell be good. I hope Angie wins tonight too! I want April gone because then Keesha won't look so bad to the others and then Ollie and Libra will be ripped from april! Yay! :) As for a guy to win Dan... He would save Angie and Steven of course... Next would be Steven except, Dan is already dirty, let him stick his hands back in the mud

I have my eye on Angie tonight, I want her to do good.

Archived