Adam

Jem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only saw that someone posted it here. I have not heard it anywhere else and could not find information on that on the net or You Tube.

Go Adam!

Natalie goes... Adam/Ryan vs. Sharon/Sheila. Easy money betting on Adam or Ryan winning final four POV and final three HOH to make final two. It's not even a guarantee that Sheila wouldn't evict Sharon if she won it and Sharon didn't have HOH since Sheila said in the DR last show she wants to be F2 with Adam. My money is on Adam and Ryan being the final two. Tossup who wins.

uvp, I'm so glad you said that about Matt not getting his big gift.....it has stuck in my head ever since the show... :animated_scratchchin: ....now back to the Adam thread

lol :P

I can't wait until Sunday when Adam pulls himself off the block and Gnat goes up, then Adam is gonna call her out on all of her lies... She will not be able to back pedal fast enough... Something to look forward to!!! :skellington:

Adam will pull himself off the block but he will not call her out in front of everyone. He cannot afford to make enemies this late in the game. None of them can.

I believe everyone already knows that he is going to do it, cuz Sheila keeps saying to wait until after Sunday... :skellington:

Nat knows she is going up but the look on her face Wednesday when Julie says Natalie you are evicted will be kinda cool.

Gnat will probably want to paint a portrait of Julie, before she leaves for the SH... :skellington:

This is funny of Adam a few minutes sizing up Natalie up. She has her boobs hanging out and he is checking it out.

Oh and Natalie just told the guys her body is not all tore up like Sheila's.

2vj4bb4.jpg

Does anyone believe Ryanus or Adam have the balls to really confront Natalie about anything? These baffoons are all talk. They're like those guys who watch a fight movie, go on and on about how they would do this and that if a thug ever appraoched them. But when it actually happens thay just cry and wet their pants. Hell, Adam admits her has to get a girl unconscious to put a move. And we all (maybe not all, but most) commented on how whipped Ryan was with Jen AND Alison.

It would be crazy for any of them to try to get rid of Natalie instead of Sharon. Sharon's friends are on the jury. She never hurt any of them either. Sheila isn't the brightest but she has to see the obvious. If any of them left want to win they must get rid of Sharon.

Sharon only has three on the jury, and even those three aren't a guarantee. Sharon could be seen as someone who coasted to the end. She could be the Cowboy of this season. She didn't ruffle feathers, she didn't piss anyone off, and she didn't earn any votes.

Sheila knows Sharon's friends are in the jury. So why should Sheila evict the one that has friends in the jury? Sheila's biggest hurdle to GET to the final 3 is to get rid of Natalie. Natalie is the only one that can stop Sheila from getting there. They guys are just big goofs and can't figure out what is best for them. They let the girls tell them.

I believe that Ryan and Adam are going to vote out Natalie. I wish they would do it the right way and make it a tie so that Sheila is the one that has to actually send her out the door. That way, since Sheila wants her out so bad, she would have to take credit for it and not push it off on Adam and Ry.

Adam, If you actually want Sharon gone full fledge. Dont save yourself.. there is NOWAY they will vote you out hehe

Agree that this would be a gutsy move. It would throw She-bot over the edge and I think her head would explode.

Might look like this:

5173579c80f364c4e7fded37cd32230babf5a77.

Adam and Ryan are looking through the Bible looking for passages about EVIL DOERS.

They should dress up like the Blues Brothers for the next POV ceremony with their sun glasses and put on a good show.

Archived