CeCiMom

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see them having a light bulb moment of intelligence jmho

he already has alliances with everyone and no is catching on

only hg never to be nom once

lol

OK I promised I would write it all out and didn't know if I should put it in the live feed forum since yesterdays was closed so here it is...

Josh in BY, everyone else is sleeping...

"Ok, why am I moping, why am I depressed? Lets do the pro's and the con's... Ummm pro's, I'm depressed because I'm cut off from civilization and living with a bunch of idiots. I'm depressed because I am missing my family, my boyfriend, and my friends. I'm depressed because I just feel like I'm stuck here in the endless loop of the same $hit the everyday and the convorsations I mentally do not feel challenged... ok... now reasons I shouldn't be depressed... hmmmm... I beat out thousands of people to be on this show, It's going to make me a stronger person, ummmm I have a chance of winning a $hit load of money, and taking care of some problems, I am learning how to better tolerate other people and I am making a name for myself. ok... *sigh* Why am I so sad? So sad? uuugh, literally depressed, I've gotta get out of this mood. No one wants to see a depressed person Josh. That was your number one rule. Then why am I? Lets not come all this way and give up now, so gotta keep on fighting keep on pulling through. You are all you have at this point, oh no, take that back, you have Sharon. So in a house full of eight people, with you one of them, and Sharon one of them, you are only really against six. Of those six, James is on your side so you're up against five, Chelsia is on your side, you're up against four, Ryans on you're side, you're up against three, Adam, Sheila, Natalie, are in their own weird world so those are the three people you need to take out immediately. So, with that being said, I have come from 16 people, down to three people I must evict, one, two, three. I've got to get these monsters out of my house cuz this is my house, not theirs. God, I've got to get Natalie out this week! Get that b!tch out! *sigh* Gotta send her packing with her white trash accessories and white trash outfits... muy pronto. Then I've gotta send Adam with his goofy outfits and just goofy self, then Sheila, can send her out of work, Craigs list acting, piece of $hit skank, missing hair between her legs, used to be full bush in the 1980's when I was a fetus slash total just retarded self back to her getto a$$ self, home. Then I can tear apart the rest. I'm close, I'm so close, so close but no cigar." That was the first five minutes...

Next 9 1/2 minutes...

"What I would do to, uhh, ok, Dear Easter Bunny, what I would like for Easter is to send Natalie packing. Could you please give that to me since I was pretty much short changed on my basket that I normally get every year. I know that you gave me eggs to dye this year but normally I get much more from my mommy and daddy. Can we please, please just leave me an eviction in my Easter basket, thats all I'm asking for. KLeave me an HoH key and the power to evict a little ferret that is living in my backyard. That'll be wonderful. If I could just evict the ferret. Or you know what? Better left if Big Brother could just call the exterminator and get this animal like thing out of our house, it would be wonderful. Because if you see the way she looks in the moring it is absolutely frightening and it will shatter any television screen that is tuned in. I mean her hair alone is just every shade of wrong possible, it's absolutely attrocious, her skin is like potholes, someone please get the California crew to pave all those horrible pits and valleys in that face. She almost looks like a drag queen with how much make up she puts on, I've never seen someone match their eyeshadow with their outfits in years. It wouldn't surprise me if she wore pantyhose with sandals knowing the way she dresses. Third of all, ok could she give it up on the heart earrings and the heart accessories? Last time I checked hearts were so done, why don't you just put like a heart tie inside your shirt and pull it through and be like back in the 80's. I mean really, lets get with the program here Natalie. Just because you wear a heart hirt does not mean you need to wear heart earrings, heart bracelet, heart panties, oh but I forgot, thats how you dress... silly me for thinking that. And if you are going to be a cheer leader, lets be realistic, you needs to be able, at least three, you need to at least be able to tumble and I expect you to at least be able to pull of a run off, back handspring full if you are a professional cheerleader. If you can't throw a full, and if you can't at least do a high kick and some sort of boot like the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders or some sort of jump split, please eject yourself from the game! I could do better coreography and better dances than you can and I'm not even a professional cheerleader. And if the Seahawks or whoever you are a cheerleader for really think you are an asset to the team, they are soooo mistaken, you are truly heinous. And I cannot believe that any team would want you supporting them or representing their affiliation. *ech* Oh if I could just send you packing, I would be set, because I can pretty much handle the rest of them. That will leave Sheila nice and scared, basically pathetic like she always is... Oh Sheila, where do I begin with you? Well the first tip I would probably give you is why don't you try shaving behind your legs and behind your knees? There is seeming to be some random hair patches back there that you are missing that I could practically braid, it looks like dreads are growing out of the back of your a$$hole, might want to get those clipped. Ummm lets see your bathing suits and mis-matched tops and bottoms as well as your jeans bathing suit that is like from when, like I don't know, was it the first one ever made? It's pathetic. Lets get with the protocal here, and besides you are a little too old to be wearing two pieces with that stomach that looks like some sort of cheese grater went over it and just dangling flesh lets go ahead and keep that nipped and tucked please. Third you may think that you are young, but you're really not, you are the old f*** in the group, you were cast based on your age and thats about it. So just know, they were looking for an old f*** and thats how you made it. No other reasons, cuz trust me, cuz if it was compared to other things you would have never made it on this show. * hmmph * mmmmm mmmm mmmm I'm so sure, can you even do a cheer for the Seahawks Natalie? Please tell me. Even spell Seahawks? You probably can't. You'd probably misspell it. Typical. You would probably spell it "C E A H A W K S" *laughs* Right? Because you definitely don't know how to spell and you definitely spell things how you hear it sound, so Seahawks would probably be "C H A W K S". And last time I checked, Texas about engulfs Oregon by like six times so I wouldn't mess with the state of Texas and no one wants to go see Oregon and not everything in Oregon is great, please lets get past that. If Oregon is full of a bunch of f**** like you, can we just go ahead and take that out of the United States and disband from it please and make it it's own country so we can just invade it and kill everyone in it? That would be greatly appreciated. I am forced to talk to myself because I have no one in this house I relate to and no one I really want to communicate with because they are all mentally sick. I mean I am surrounded by people that I just want to stab, figuratively. No wonder why people make fun of Big Brother, because it is full of a bunch of wannabes, there is so manny wannabe people in this house, they're so fake, I just hate them! I hate them. Hate them. I cannot stand them! I am depressed because of the people in the house. If there was one other gay person or my boyfriend in the house I would probably be fine to go for the year, oh but no! The one other gay that they put me in the house with they had to somehow have a family emergency so he just had to leave the show. Of course, leaving me the only gay person. I might as well feel like I am the only black person, the only Chinese person, I am like the only minority left in this house. Granted, I'm sure by state law, the reality shows have to have one gay person now these days, just to complete a cast. I mean come on! Give me a break. I mean is anyone fashionable in this house? Please! James wears pink every single day, Sharon *sighs and rolls eyes*, Chelsia Oh God can I get her out of jeans and in some sort of just girly outfit that would be wonderful, maybe a skirt, maybe some sort of, I don't know, can we just get you out of something besides those plack tops or other outfits? Ryan oh God the gangsta, the white gangster of the house, Natalie, don't even get me started, Sheila, pathetic, and then Adam lemme me, if I have to see summer is for lovers one more time, I am literally going to bro-blow my brains out. I mean there is not one person in here that has anything name brand, it's so just depressing. I am not only surrounded by ugly people, I'm surrounded by people with no fashion sense either. Ooooh and did anyone go to college in this cast? Does anyone have any type of education? Tell me. Anyone have a degree I can work with. Sheila? No. Natalie? No. Sharon? No. Ryan? Still working and how old are you? And then we move into Chelsia? Still working. James? No. Adam? Fashion shcool? Myself, two degrees from UT, I have two degrees from UT! Business minor, advertising major I did that in three years at UT. Why can these people not do something? I am having a psychotic snap and I am talking to myself on the couch, hoping that whoever is listening or paying attention out there sees why I am so depressed and a bitter b!tch on the show. I cannot even go off on these people any more because there is no sense and it not going to do any progress for me. Because they will not get it. None of them fully absorb how much I truly hate them and how much of a bunch of morons that they are. Nope! Just don't get it. I mean if I was watching this show, I would feel sorry for me. I really would."

Last 6 minutes...

Josh is sitting there counting on his fingers. "I mean food is the only thing that makes me happy in this house, the only thing that is making me happy. And watch my freakin luck, I won't win HoH, my friends won't win Hoh and I'm put on slop this week! That would just be typical of my behavior! Typical of what would happen to me this week. But don't worry! Just like a cockroach and Cher, I will be back! I will be back and I will not get evicted, you watch, you watch my friends. I can talk my way out of just about anything. If I can talk my way out of a DWI, while being intoxicated, I can talk myself out of this situation. I can do that. Not a problem. 8long silence8 What is this day ... day 46. And I am on the verge of cracking. * makes a cracking noise* *silence as he picks at something on his inner thigh* I can do this! I can pull it together. It's not like I am on Survivor. It's not like I don't have food, water or air conditioning. I do have a house, I have a house I am in with a pool and a hot tub, and some sort of workout equiptment and a pool table and a washer and dryer. I do have ammenities on my side. Ijust don't have sanity on my side. I'm not here... I'm here and I'm here to learn, so I need to pull it together and suck it up *slaps self in face* be happy and be greatful. Right? Right. I guess good ol fashion prayer wouldn't hurt would it? On Easter Sunday. Dear God, give me the strength to get through these last couple of weeks in this house with these people. Please give me the patience to not have any type of outbursts or arguements and scream about these peoples personal issues out loud. Please give me the strength to get through today and upcoming weeks with some sort of sound mind and good personality and good outlook. Help me to remain optimistic and not pessimistic. Help me to please just, give me the strength to win competitions..." That is where the video ended...

I was bustin up listening to him yesterday!

Ya I saw that. It was all about camera time for him. I don't remember laughing I just remembered thinking ~ why did we get such a crappy cast this year and why is all about how much camera time can it get. ???

The part about talking his way out of a DWI was not funny to me at all.

I saw him too. What a joke. The people I work with that are gay told me Friday they were all sending letters to some organization asking them to remove him from membership. Said he is an embarrassment to the Gay Community! LOL I am sure it is just a gesture on their part but I find it nice that even those he thinks will love him no matter what he does are embarrassed by him.

What a waste of skin on him.

When I say I was laughing, I truly was! It was hilarious how he was smashing everyone else yet HE was in the backyard and having a full on convo with himself. He has done lost his mind even more than before!

Oh and the DWI thing, I completely agree, not funny... I cannot even beging to start to tell you how many innocent people I have had to extricate out of automobiles because some idiot was driving while under the influe.nce

not really wild...more of long drawn out monotonous whine ...easier to watch in video thread than read...

I don't feel sorry for the whiny cockroach ...stuck in a house full of "ugly stupid people with no fashion sense" (omg...what could be worse than that! :rolleyes: ) What a self absorbed tool...can't stand him!

I get the impression that he is trying to be Dick. He is playing his game to try to scare people out of putting him up. It think that is speeches to the camera are his version of Dick at Nite show.

Josh you ain't no Dick. :bangin:

Hmmm, odd, I he's right on on about 99% of what he said. In fact, I can't think of what was said that was wrong. Or offensive. Or wild. Just the ramblings of someone cut off from society for 6 weeks, stuck with a bunch of idiots. What he said about fashion? You have to get that he is from Dallas, and anyone you would see dressed like Natalie, would get laughed off the street here. His opinions on education? I also have a degree from UT and would probably be going nuts if I was surronded by people who did not have the motivation to get an education, I mean especially with all the work I put into my degree. As for him being ED....yeah, um, no, no one could ever be ED, but Josh saw how much America loved verbal/physical abuse towards women last year and decided he would be "America's abuser". I'm still not sure why that didn't work out for him...I mean, is he not gross enough to love? I dunno. Anyway, that is my rambling thoughts on his rambling thoughts.

What he said about fashion? You have to get that he is from Dallas, and anyone you would see dressed like Natalie, would get laughed off the street here.

Since when did Dallas become the fashion capital of the world? I'm pretty sure I'd laugh at someone from Dallas walking through Newark, NJ. Get over yourself. Josh is an idiot.

It's not the "fashion capital of the world" and I never said that. Plus I would not compare it to New York on the fashion realm. But there are major things happening in fashion in Dallas. You should visit sometime. Plus you can't compare podunk, Oregon to Dallas. All I am saying.

i get a laugh out of anyone talking to themselves nonstop like that... and josh has a flare that makes it even funnier.

i guess i should note though... i am laughing AT him.. not with him. :giggle: even if i agree with a lot of what he says about some of the others.

I also think his RANT about being the ONLY gay person in the cast. Josh saying he is the only minority person in the house.

Josh get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Archived