Joshua

CeCiMom

Jem don't feel bad. I have to keep stepping away from the keyboard myself. I have just so much loathing for most of the houseguests. I just don't understand some of the love..... :inquisitive:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nerorowan
:omg: I have to admit I had to sneak a peek at the micro penis. Seriously, let the hair grow , try to create a mirage.No wonder why this guy is sobbing. :crybaby: I think we now know the reason behind the angst. Poor feller.

just a college thing comment. my parents paid for my education, and i'm very grateful. i pay for my oldest son's college...and honestly, it's an honor. he got an awesome scholarship, too...but if he hadn't...i would've paid. he's a great kid. i see it as paying it forward. he's not spoiled, or a brat...he's working his butt off at one of the countries best universities. forgive this proud mom, please!....ok...no more bragging! if i come off really stupid on this board...it's because, at least in part...i am still grieving that my oldest now lives 6 hours away...and is doing so well without me! i'm so happy for him...but this has been so hard!

so natalie's

a college grad? what is her degree in? i didn't know that. it's weird her dad couldn't help her...there are so many avenues open to children of vets.

off topic...anyone getting ready to send a child to college, there are tons of scholarships out there that are never even claimed...it's unbelievable...and not only for a students. a little research can net you much cash. please forgive this "mememe" post...i sound like sheila!

Eh, my eyes. Some had to have photo chopped that little sucker. No pun intended.

if only....there's a vid on site too with a real quick glimpse of little joshy...(Josh shower) ...basically confirms that the pic is not "photo chopped" (...come on...admit it....that pun was intended! It was funny :lol:)

Wow, that is unfortunate(for josh) because that is a teeny weenie,lol Just that the fact that he said he was a grower not a shower makes me think that too is bs, if ya got it you ususally don't talk too much about it. Josh is not the ED of anything gay or otherwise, and I really do not want to stir up to much ED stuff, but I think wholeheartedly that EDs antics were all game, and that outside of the BB house he is a totally different person, althought I am certain the smoking and spitting go on,lol I could not tolerate the spitting. Josh is just a wannabe, he has big dreams of bein an actor in a soap opera , paaaleasee, no way, and his feeble try of doing a Dick at night were just that feeble!!!!!!

Hoping that Adam goes up on the block this next nomination. I think James is the biggest target but hoping Josh gets caught in the crossfire. I think that those are the HG that Natalie and Sheila would put up.

if they do not put him up soon, he is gonna slip by, although he is really crappy at comps so when the big imprtant comps come down, I doubt he can win. It would rallybe crappy if Josh would win. OMG perish the thought,lol

Well Josh does have a secret one on one alliance with everyone in the house but Natalie.

He might be the final 2 but then again anything can happen.

:animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: I had to go to the smilies for that one wicked, the man has no D**k,lol, God I just cannot stand him, after the show tonight I was just disgusted at him thinkin he is the shit, sayin thsi is "MY" house, barffff!!!!!

it must be waaaay in there, yeah mayve he is the sex change,lol

Archived