Natalie

CeCiMom

She amazed me with how well she kept her composure while being brutally attacked by Chelsia while all other HG's were laughing and egging Chelsia on. Whatever you think of Natalie, she is a better person than most of those idiots.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or does this female just like to hear herself talk about THE SAME THING....OVER & OVER? And one more thing, she is a mockery of Christianity. I'm listening to her speak to God in one breath and laugh about it in the second one :rolleyes: . Give me a break, and play the game for what it is. Ok, thanks just had to vent. OMG, she's counting again!!!! Help!!!!!!

Nice avatar chopped_liva....

anyway....just stopping by after watching Chelsia's video...just to be leaving scathing comments on her thread...GO, NATALIE, GO!!!! Kick her ass!!

I'm seeing doubles and this will cause confusion.

Anyway, chopped liva, Chelsia called herself a christian too. I do believe that christians do not act nor speak like she does. Carrying a rosary in your pocket does not make you a christian. Also, Catholics carry rosary beads and christians are not only catholics; so Chelsia needs a religion lesson.

Hmm, thought I was on the Natalie board, wasn't comparing houseguests. Natalie just bothers me more.

Hmmm... I had just watched the video where foul mouthed Chelsia who says she's a christian condemn Gnat for saying she is a christian, so I did make comparisons. I think they both don't know what a christian is and tend to thrown the word around to justify their actions.

From what I've seen and heard on BB....in the "christian world" Gnatalie has not been mean to anyone in the house and has never condemnded anyone. Even after James went back on his word she didn't really say too much other than the "brown eye" thing so IMO I would say at least Gnat has one christian like quality.

But, in the end and this goes for both of them they may not be but do act like sluts.

Now she's trying to convince people she did not have any kind of sex with Matt. I just don't get this bunch. She talked about the bj's, he talked about the bj's, she begged him for a third time and now she's denying it. What is this bunch of loonies going to do with themselves when they get out of the house. Who the hell in the real world would put up with listening to her talk crap all day?

i think bb and jerry springer use the same casting agency

some of the best christians i know, by that i mean the most christ-like, the most giving...have mouths like sewers. i think it's better not to have a potty mouth...but it doesn't exclude you from being a christian. natalie's right; she shouldn't be judged...but i was pissed by her abortion/booby story too...because she was so cavalier about ir. maybe that isn't how she really feels...maybe she was acting...but i found it offensive and sad. i myself would rather hear most of the curse words than "nutsack" which is a favorite of nat's.

I don't judge Nut harshly because of her atypical brand of Christianity, but because of her obsession with Mutt. Matty, Matty, Matty...Holy crap...what does it take for her to get that she is, to him, nothing more than whatever step there is right below "booty call", and just above "roughing up the suspect"? She's like a living, breathing blow-up doll...but with half the smarts, and none of the class.

She comes across as being crazy as a s**thouse rat...with OCD...involving "Matty" and the number "8". :glare:

Sheesh.

CrabMan

Natalie is a hot mess!! One minute she's doing stripper pole dances and going topless, the next minute she's reading the Bible and telling everyone that God's goodness is raining down on her, the next minute she tells us about her abortions, then she's stalking Matty and giving him BJ's, then she's telling Sheila that she didn't! This girl is dillusional--I ALMOST feel sorry for her when she finds out about the truth about Matt because she will be DEVASTATED.

At this point in the game, I think it would be hillarious if she and James made an alliance and went all the way as being the two strongest players...just saying.

I'm seeing doubles and this will cause confusion.

Gingersnaps, now you won't. Eastcoast49 is now a dancing chicken....thanks chopped_liva for taking my Peggy!

I am glad she has made it this far as well... I just feel bad that she is going to be hurt after she sees everything that has been said... The boys were just in the BY talking so much smack on her... she is going to be hurt and I feel bad for her...

yeah, she seems to be very unconscience about what she says and does, almost naieve in a way, and she just goes on and on. I think she will be very surprised and shocked that people really have not appericatiated all of her antics on this show, that she is coo coo. sadly she has not knwon how to keep her mouth shut and not tell all her personal issues, ya know??

hoh will be 3-1

due to one sheila being useless

2 i doubt ryan wants to win

Archived