Natalie

CeCiMom

:animated_rotfl: are you related to natalie? is this a deep secret i never knew about you King?? cause that is the only way i will ever back off of her. she is nuts. and not even the kind of nuts i feel sorry for :faint:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you related to natalie? is this a deep secret i never knew about you King??

No relation, I just like her...

I would never hide a secret from you, I respect you too much for that...

:hideswine:

When, oh when, will she be gone? Hopefully only one more week. I mean, I don't wish her on my worst enemy, but better Matt and Cheslia than me, ya know? She is so sadly delusional, I hope Matty smartens up and marries her. I mean how often do you get a mentally challenged sex slave delivered right to your feet?

Great concept and well thought out place. Kinda like a hooters for coffee drinkers. I see them popping up everywhere now that Nat has done such a good job of advertising....

I have this thing that keeps popping in my brain..... not sure why.

I sometimes think that Natalie used to be a man and had a sex change operation. I just have thought that is possible since the first time I saw her.

Call me crazy.

i have a boulder to toss, i hope its enough to knock the rocks out of natties empty head...

Why so violent??

no king, im not being violent, the person posted before i did about the whole "he who has no sin, cast the first stone" line, thus i commented about tossing the boulder...

seeing the "sins" that natty has committed while in the house, and those that she has admitted to, i could cast a boulder towards her, not just a stone...

i harbor no violence towards her, more like pitty...

i pray to the gods that the girl wakes up and truely reads her bible and know the truth that other christians know, and not what she picks and chooses to gather from the bible...

Question: Did Natalie really give Matty a BJ or a hand job? She vehemently denies that she did anything oral with him but she does admit to touching it. I'm almost starting to believe her.

Yes, she really did give him a BJ. Ryan was in the room and heard the sucking sound with her head being under the covers. He's told others that its true because he was there.

The only one in denial is Nutty Natty.

no king, im not being violent, the person posted before i did about the whole "he who has no sin, cast the first stone" line, thus i commented about tossing the boulder...

seeing the "sins" that natty has committed while in the house, and those that she has admitted to, i could cast a boulder towards her, not just a stone...

i harbor no violence towards her, more like pitty...

i pray to the gods that the girl wakes up and truely reads her bible and know the truth that other christians know, and not what she picks and chooses to gather from the bible...

That was a good answer with some valid points... I just don't care for the religious bashing she is getting... I for one sure couldn't pass judgement on her... Thats between her and her God... IMHO...

That was a good answer with some valid points... I just don't care for the religious bashing she is getting... I for one sure couldn't pass judgement on her... Thats between her and her God... IMHO...

Thats the point though. I don't care for the judgement that SHE is passing on others with calling them evil and proclaiming herself good. Their faith is between them and God and she is trying to pass judgement on them. THIS more than anything is what I have a problem with. I can handle people being "sinners". But if you're going to talk the talk, then walk the walk.

what I saw on the you tube video could have been either , BJ or H job, but believe me it was one or the other, she is full of it if she is denyin, I do not know why she would be tryin to save face( oops, no pun intended) she has done every other kind of nastiness while she has been in the BB house, lord knows,lol

Archived