Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear King, I want to be violent with Natalie. I want to shake her until her boobs fall off. I as an atheist shall pick her religious failings apart faster than you can say 'pass the plate'. But above all... I want her to learn how to spell. So I dropped a dictionary from 4 feet high down upon my voodoo doll of her. It screamed out.. " Otch!Yew smushed my hed!!

pppffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

very funny one joy :clap: I liked my face pun too,lolol, this is the craziiest bunch of players we have seen in some time, I sure hope the summer brings a better group!!!!

Thats the point though. I don't care for the judgement that SHE is passing on others with calling them evil and proclaiming herself good. Their faith is between them and God and she is trying to pass judgement on them. THIS more than anything is what I have a problem with.

It ends up a big judgement circle... You could have turned the other cheek and broken that cycle...

All kidding aside, I know what you are saying... I am cheering for her so I am willing to let a few discrepancies slide in the process...

I as an atheist

Shall burn for eternity in the depths of hell!!! :animated_rotfl:

Just kiddin, we know theres no such thing... I hope!! Ruh roh..

:nervoustwich:

Via con dios Natalie, Godspeed...

It ends up a big judgement circle... You could have turned the other cheek and broken that cycle...

Pretty sure I stated that I acknowledge that I'm a bit wicked earlier. I'm not the one professing to be good. Besides, my husband likes me just a little bit evil. Hehehe.

Cheer on Natalie if you so wish... Just know that she irritates the heck out of me and I just simply do not like her. So everytime she states that God will make sure James does not win the next POV, I'm going to be jumping for joy when he does. Maybe one day Natalie will realize that perhaps God doesn't participate in the Big Brother game?

Cheer on Natalie if you so wish... Just know that she irritates the heck out of me and I just simply do not like her. So everytime she states that God will make sure James does not win the next POV, I'm going to be jumping for joy when he does.

:lol:

Fair enough, that works for me!! Deal done!!

I really think the diary room folks are encouraging her bible rants.

I would so bet

that you're 100% correct...

yeah she didn't seem to talk about god constantly before. I try to like her b/c I don't like james chelsia or josh, but she is hard to like. she will not shutup ever, and yeah i doubt god would care who wins big brother. she makes jameka seem like she wasn't that crazy.

I really think the diary room folks are encouraging her bible rants. Go Nat! I'm still rooting for Nat.

i think that is obvious

i said it from day 1

when jacob left they needed someone else for the role

the one who gives bj

I don't think the DR is encouraging Nat to do anything outside the DR. She actually believes God is on her side and has willed her to win. In natalie's infinite wisdom, James, Josh, Chelsia and even Sharon are "bad" people and she is "good". What I want to know is...where is BB with the organ music?

I do think that all the HG were told no more strip shows and to play the game with strategy and to get their head in the game. They did a big turn around from the first weeks.

I know that Matty told Natalie he did not like the stripper type of girl for a girlfriend. He told her he likes girls that are more conservative. She changed quite a bit after that.

Can't stand this chick/rooster... whatever...

Totally get Chelsia's outrage with the Gnat... Gnatmuda Triangle doesn't practice what she preaches... and uses her so called faith for self-serving and other-sabotage... she's a disgusting pos..., in fact... her and Sheila deserve each other...

She rose a few notches in my "find her less revolting" in the disco HOH comp... but now... back in the gutter with this snipe!

Tell us how you really feel, Dynamo...

snipe...hee hee funny

I thought it was really bad that Nat hasn't figured out the Ryan/ josh connection.

The thing about Jameka though is that I really believe that Jameka had faith. Sure, she messed up from time to time, but she TRIED to walk the walk. Even after she lost her temper with Evil Dick, she ended up asking for forgiveness for losing her temper. She actually did pray for her enemies. And even though I do not believe God intervenes in a reality show that takes lying to win, Jameka was pretty straight forward from day 1.

With what Marty said (it definitely makes sense to me), it is becoming clear to me that Nat's rants about God helping her to win are not a whole lot more than trying to prove to Matty how worthy she is to be with him. She's changing to please him. You could say that she changed to please the house in the early days, however... given her lack of knowledge of what constitutes adultery, the ten commandments, etc., I'm guessing her early days are more who Natalie actually is.

Archived