Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie and Sheila talking out at the pool about how nice Matty was. Natalie says she hope that Matty's mom gets in his ear and tells him that Natalie is a nice girl. (OMG)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Natalie heard the word Soulmate, she believed it. That's why she is being so serious and keeps telling herself good things of matty and that he actually likes her. Poor girl will have a dose of reality when she gets out of house though. Maybe this what she need.

Still rooting for her.

i dont think being outside will solve her delusion

once looney always looney

I

can't believe they show Gnat saying "I love baby food" wow, inside joke for the producers.

Did I miss something? What would the joke be? I heard her say "I love baby food" but didn't think anything of it.

even though she drives me nuts...i feel sorry for her too. she just really lies too much unecessarily...even ryan said she's a compulsive liar. if she doesn't want to tell the truth about what was between her and matty she should say nothing. she's making herself look like an idiot. the bj's are on the internet...it's clear what she's doing.

I think she honestly believes that she didn't go down on Matt. Sign of a true whack job.

This girl is so out of touch with reality it's not even funny any more. It's just sad! I feel bad for her. I really don't think she knows the difference between reality and fantasy. CBS should be so proud of themselves, they did a bang up job of casting this year. :animated_rotfl:

Scrapgirl she is the one that started the rumor. (about the cheerleader stuff) Everyone was trying to figure out the "dirty little secrets" so that is what she said hers was. She is letting most of the house believe it but I have heard her since say something about it not being true.

I like Natty more now that Chelsia is going home and Natty beat her out in the game. What a loser Chelsia is and she can't handle it the little cry baby. I would like to see Natty win and shove it up Chelsias butt. Although Chelsia may like it there if you know what I mean.

I like Natalie. I think her sexual behavior in the beginning was trying to fit in and be the girl she thought the guys wanted to see.....I don't think that is really how she is...but who knows. I think we see what we want to see in these houseguests.

Natalie is delusional. She is not walking the walk..... I have no respect for the kind of Christian that does sin then in the next sentence says God forgives me. <_<

I agree Winn. I think that Natalie was the nerd growing up and she's desperately trying to fit in. Sluts are looking for love which is how they became sluts by trying to give men what they think that they want. However, I cannot stand the fact that Natalie is lying that she gave Matty head and hides behind Jesus, etc. She DID go up to the HoH room and told Adam what to do and who to nominate. Even in her DR on CBS she said that it was hers and Adam's HoH this week. Then she tries to come off sweet and innocent wondering why Chelsia is going after her.

So, she is playing the game and I have to give her credit for that but I KNOW that she'll be shocked to see some of America's reaction to her and the CBS shows.

Not a big fan but not a hater...

Archived