Natalie

CeCiMom

Anyone on this girls "team" needs to get ride of her. Last night within an half hour after she was up in hoh talking to baller and ryan about who to put up , she was down stairs backmouthing james about how she was pretty sure who was going up and that he wouldnt get her vote. Stupid, stupid, stupid bitch. The chick never learns. :wacko:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really surprised how well she took Matty leaving. I thought she'd stay in her room all night. She is out for revenge!! Hopefully, she will keep her big mouth shut but I doubt it.

I'm getting SO annoyed with the whole, "We're the good people, they are bad" crap that she is pulling. Reminds me so much of the Nerd Herd, and past seasons. Natalie, you were giving Matt bjs under the covers, begging him to let you when he doesn't even like you. You prance around practically naked half the time, how does that make you a good person?

I also love how she's trying to control Adam and saying that James won last week because it was week 6 and it's the devil's number. -_- GIVE ME A BREAK!!

I also love how she's trying to control Adam and saying that James won last week because it was week 6 and it's the devil's number.

"And James has brown eyes and that is the color of mud so he's dirty." Or whatever the hell she said.

By far, that is the stupid thing I've ever heard out of any one's mouth.

If Natalie stays in the house much longer with her "side" of the house and I will be really irritated and bored to tears. I realized that the reason why I like the other "side" of the house is because they are so much more entertaining to watch! It is completely beyond me why anyone would want to sit and listen to Natalie talk about how great she is and tell stories that no one cares to hear.

I love how she tells the same story to multiple people, but exaggerates it more and more with each person.

"And James has brown eyes and that is the color of mud so he's dirty." Or whatever the hell she said.

I think it was "James is full of crap and that is why his eyes are dark, dark brown" which I think is even worse than your quote!

I agree it's the stupidest thing I've heard -- the worst insult ever. i guess everyone with brown eyes is full of crap because that makes sense... :frusty:

I think it was "James is full of crap and that is why his eyes are dark, dark brown"

I have heard that line before...

I agree it's the stupidest thing I've heard -- the worst insult ever.

Actually since she was speaking about James and not the entire world population, it seems a little pale in comparasion to some of the comments that have been posted about her here...

is the reason natalie's growing a brown mustache because she's full of ****? just sayin'. she's pretty judgemental for someone who's made some pretty stinky choices, imo. again, like amber, guess her bible doesn't include "judge not lest ye be judged". it is the precious moments version, after all.

so natalie thinks the stuff about "end times" in the bible is about how people play big brother...not about the sins you commit in life. oh, okay.

Then we'd see Nat grab her wittle bible and makeup bag dash out the door screeching "I'M COMING MATTY! I'M COMING!!!"

He better backdoor Josh or kiss his own backend gooooooooooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:animated_rotfl: Gingersnaps!

I bet Nutty will go nutty just thinking about Chelsia or Sharon being "alone" with Matty-poo in sequester for a week! :lol:

:pixiedust:

Archived