Tuesday, March 18th

Fatcat

wow, i have been doin some house work and did not know it was time for the After Dark, I had the AD right from the beginning this year, then I got really bored and called and had them shut it off, then a few days later I called back and said turn it back on, like I said I just whiz thru the yap yap yap stuff, which is most of it,lol, and I am like WTF, Now they are talkin votin out Ryan??? OMG, paaaleeeaaaasssee!!! make up your minds, what is all this stuff James is tellin Sheila, bout they are all now playin for themselves, is he just testing her??? this crew really does not play a very good game, also I really took offense to the N word form matts potty mouth!!!!!!

At least last summer we could watch ED at night, which was entertaining to me, sans the spitting,lol

Nah, I think James has decided to play with Matt and Natalie, let them get their hopes up. He wants a 3-3 tie so he can decide who goes. After he spoke with Sheila and she said she was going to vote for Mattie (breaking her word to Ryan) she left. He chuckled and said "Idiot". Thats why I think its his mean game to get back at Matt and Ryan both.

I know, these folks are sooo far out there, and if that is what James is doin he is meaner than I thought and all his brouhaha is just that about playin the game by keeping your word, not that I care whether he keeps his word, I want Matt to go go go,lol

I said the same thing Mendes.

Chelsia is telling Matt and Ryan (and the feed watchers) that Allison is a swinger. I don't remember hearing this on the feeds before. :mellow:

James wants Ryan to stay. He is setting up Adam/sheila with the vote. He wants Ryan to be mad at Natalie/Sheila/Adam for turning on him. they want matt to go, but this is a plan to try and get ryan to target those 3, if he wins hoh out of revenge so they are safe.

the convo between James and Sheila is crazy, Sheila is the real one who went to Ryan and planted the seed to put up James, these people are f'd up~!!!!!!!!

yeah, I do not get that at all, she knows he is a scum bag by the way he treats Naatalie, course she also knows Natalie likes it or so it seems, I googled Natalie and there is some stuff about her, she was up for Miss Salem ore, and she has a lot o girlie pics up, no shock there,lol

It happens every Season. One player makes a huge power play and the other house members are just to dense and stupid to see it coming. This season is even worse. Is not it obvious that J/C and J/S are still an alliance and they are playing the other guest against each other. If they fall for the play Chelsia is playing with the rift between her and James they deserve to be led to the door like lambs to a slaughter. I just cannot believe that they are so stupid that they cannot see they are being played so hard.

I agree BBinMiami if they are stupid to buy this then they deserve to leave. I don't know how they can fall for it. I guess they want to stay so bad that they are blind now and can't see how they are being played.

It happens every Season. One player makes a huge power play and the other house members are just to dense and stupid to see it coming. This season is even worse. Is not it obvious that J/C and J/S are still an alliance and they are playing the other guest against each other. If they fall for the play Chelsia is playing with the rift between her and James they deserve to be led to the door like lambs to a slaughter. I just cannot believe that they are so stupid that they cannot see they are being played so hard.

apparently not since nat and adam vote to keep the alliance of four intact

It amazes me that Sharon, Shelia & Adam cannot see themselves as extras to the main plot of the BB house. Cannot they see that they are just pawns? They are being used by James in such a masterful way it is almost sickening. I can only surmise that the remaining house guest are so STUPID and self centered in their world that they are oblivious to their downfall. Whoever selected these cast members should be shot!

Alex latest Blog at his My Space

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...08E230FA0693911

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alex Blogging Aruba (Pics Coming Soon)

Current mood: awake

Hey everyone! Bom Bini!!! Which in Aruba means "welcome." I decided that since you guys have been so supportive and almost gave me a second chance at the BB house, I

I can't keep up with these people this week! I have been on and off the feeds the last two days and have done some reading here to catch up, but does anyone know, with some degree of certainty, what the heck is going on??? And/or if it is going to work? I guess if J/C/S stay strong on the vote out Matt plan, it won't matter what the others do and it will, in fact, make Ryan suspicious of the three that voted to evict him, BUT I am not sure if J/C/S are that good at acting or if there is real shakiness there.

I wonder if Alex has made a friendship with Daniele??? Just a guess. She is in his top 10 and he said we would be surprised who he made friends with from past season. They would make a cute couple. It could also be Eric from New York that he is talking about...... wondering.

Thanks for posting, although i'm not sure what it has to do with live feeds discussion. he's already selling his 15 minutes. Meh, still doesn't do anything for me.

Back to the show... I really hope Josh chooses this evening or right before eviction to call Matt and Natalie out on the "2 week" deal they offered he and Josh. Watching Natalie get caught in headlights is almost as entertaining as catching Matt in lie.

Right after he won HOH, James said he was going to keep his word... just like everyone else in the house! Seems like no one in the house picked up on that.

Holy crap! I didn't catch that at all. That means that all his hypocritical crap might have been done deliberately! If that is what he did then the kid is a lot smarter than I gave him credit for, Because that's actually really funny!!! Bwahahahaahahaaaa!

Thanks for mentioning that Mendes. That changes my whole opinion.

Good post Marty in ANY thread. I'd take Alex over these leftover turds.

Nice to see Natalie staying with her three year old mentality... squealing that she gets to participate in the POV. *smacks her*

Archived