James

Jem

I feel Chelsia is more into James than he is to her.

I don't like him at all. He really makes me ill.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big MD i think they both like each other, i called it a few weeks back when they were HOH together the night they first kissed, and everyone said it was just both of them using each other for fun, however i still think he likes her alot and she definitely likes him alot.....

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Glad to see James wisen up and nominate Matthole. IMO, JAmes and Chelsia have mutual feelings but James seems to be able to separate game from reality.

James knows that the majority of the hgs are afraid of him.

I think I heard the other day Josh saying to Sharon, if they didn't vote the way James wanted them to he would be pissed.

They are the ones that created this monster by voting him back into the house. I mean, how stupid can people be?!?

I'm sorry but since James has come back he wants everyone to play by "his" rules and they aren't "allowed" to think or do for themselves or he will punish them...

How is James behaving any differently than any other HOH, this or anyother season? Besides, how can James punish anyone besides Ryan and Matt and only IF there's a tie? he can't play for HOH. This excuse of an HOH seeking retribution for the house going against his/her wishes is a total cop out. It's a lazy excuse to be a floater.

I always got the impression that James wanted people to actually play the game (sans backdooring someone without giving them the chance to play for the veto). I don't have the feeds to someone please tell me what James is doing to threaten others?

i surely don't feel as if he's threatening anyone, and no way in Hell is Josh scared of James, he wants James to 'carry him' to final 2, he's just stringing Sharon along with that BS...

When the show first started I thought he got the nickname "crazy" James becuase he was going to be funny and wild...wrong! Besides his (disgusting) taint slapping...what has he done that's been fun? He is serious and boring most of the time. I think he's taking this game the most seriously of all of them. "Crazy" must refer to him being mentally unstable... :cookoo:

I don't get why people like him...

Someone was telling Josh that certain people were wanting to evict Ryan if they could get enough votes and Josh said well they need to talk to James and see how he feels about that. WTF is up with that??? Everyone has to have his approval of their vote?

What a bunch of idiots!

Someone was telling Josh that certain people were wanting to evict Ryan if they could get enough votes and Josh said well they need to talk to James and see how he feels about that.

That's Josh's MO. James has never said to send people who disagree with his wishes up to him, in fact, James has given advice to anyone, including Matt and Ryan. James hasn't said who his main target is, at this moment, as I belive it changes daily. Josh wants to stir as much shit up in the house and still have James as a scapegoat.

That's Josh's MO. James has never said to send people who disagree with his wishes up to him, in fact, James has given advice to anyone, including Matt and Ryan. James hasn't said who his main target is, at this moment, as I belive it changes daily. Josh wants to stir as much shit up in the house and still have James as a scapegoat

Completely correct. Josh did the same thing when Ryanus was HOH, And he's always been the one who is paranoid about voting 'against the house.'

I've never liked the concept of voting with the house. It's a chicken sh*t way to play. And Josh is obviously a chicken sh*t.

I think his HOH reign has gone a little to his head via creating this new plan to stir up trouble on the other side. While best case scenario it could definitely work, I think it has all potential to backfire as well.

I think HOH goes to everyone's head. Anyone who wins it acts like they are king of the castle. I don't care much for James' personal life or beliefs, but I will give him credit for playing the game.. that's unusual to see in the Big Brother house.

(*Sanctimonious prick thinks he has a right to teach a lesson to someone for doing what he does himself!*)

I loved this comment MrsFroman made in the live feed updates about James towards Matt! Spot on!!!

Archived