James

Jem

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I thought I've seen it all!!! How could they pick a person like this to be on BB??? Gross. Disgusting.

Why is James so conviced the mystery HQ's was Jen?? He told everyone it was her. Ryan got a double kick in the pants from James.

James said last night that he saw Jen when he was being moved around before reentering that's why he thinks Jen was the one

Aye Carumba! Again with the tattoos?!

This was discussed in depth back the last time James had HOH. Now I am trying not to suffer from She-hag-itis and repeat myself again and again and again.

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?s=&am...st&p=425932

However, I said it then and I'll say it again.

There's a lot more to the priest tattoo, Everyone seems to be so bent on hating James that they conveniently neglect to mention the details of that tattoo.

It's really very poignant.

It is a tattoo of a priest holding a gun to his head. In one thought bubble there is a baby crying, and in the other there is an outline of two stick people engaged in anal sex. The point of the tattoo is pretty clear to me. It's about the struggle the priest is facing with his religion and sexuality. A struggle that has him moved to suicide.

I've seen some pretty ugly tattoos in my time. And while it certainly isn't something I would want tattoo'd on my person, I do think that people have a right to sport what ever god awful tattoos they want to.

FURTHER... BB has asked that James keep those tattoos covered so as not to visually assault those who might be sensitive.

Any reasonable person would have to admit that CBS and even SHO2 have done a pretty good job of keeping those tattoos censored.

None of us had to go out to his My Space page and take a gander at the tattoos that he has been keeping covered up.

We did so because we wanted to know.

Sorry to all the James fans, but he's a complete idiot. He says he is going to play the game correctly and he is soooo above board. You shouldn't play it personal, it should be played strategically. He is making it personal by putting up Ryan, revenge is ridiculous. There are much stronger players in the game than Ryan. And then there is the threat, if you use POV I will put up your closest ally. What a guy we got there, he is a baby who should have stayed gone and Chelsia should go next.

mines too

I really dislike James and think his so called strategy is stupid, makes no sense, the whole statment about it is ridiculous, He should have Matt and Natalie up there, not Ryan and Sheila, and Chelseia should also be in his sights as the next possible one on the block, also Josh and Sharon, there is no way to play BB without stepping on someone, so why these people are tippy toeing around I have no idea, and if I was Sheila and won the POV I would soooo use it on myself and let everyone know, do not threaten me, I am here for myself and I am gonna be playin hard, I will sacrifice whoever you think is close to me and they can take my place, I am stayin in the game, I would never let any one threaten me with that kind of BS, James is an idiot, You think those guys would appericate it when and if they are on the block to be told you use the pov and I put up your close budyy, F you James,lol

yep, he is such a titty baby really, he sulked the whole week he was on the block, and now he is taking revenge, he is not kidding any one with his so cclled "I an gonna play this game the right way" whatever, He sucks

James, Chelsia, Josh, and Sharon still haven't figured this game out yet.

For example, last night I heard them talking about how Sheila is going to be a pawn on the block until they finally decide to get rid of her. They are still failing to realize that there is a chance that they might not win every hoh competition and that they aren't always going to get their way, therefore they need to be getting out the "strong" competitors as soon as possible.

ryan had an excellent plan last week no matter who got evicted he weakened the other team (unless of course BB decided to screw him). Sheila doesn't weaken the bro alliance if she goes.

Archived