James

Jem

I am with BigMDGirl - I like James, I think that he is actually playing the game and he is entertaining to watch. Is he the type of person that I would hang out with or would want my kids to turn out like - NO; but that doesn't mean that I don't like him from afar.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the summary for last nights show, I'm pretty disgusted how James is out to teach every a "lesson". THis guy really thinks he's something else, needs to stop and take a good look in the mirror because he's on the same level as everyone else, possibly even lower.

I temporally lost my mind and had a moment of respect for James when he proclaimed that he was turning over a new leaf and was going to show the other house guests how to play the game with honor. What a load of crap that turned out be when all he really did was stoop down to a lower level of play than any other player in the house. I certainly would have more respect for him if he would have been upfront with everyone and said he his veto nominations were just a vendetta.

I had him pegged from the beginning. A loser with a pink mohawk that will be found in a gutter one day from a drug overdose. I cannot wait till he is evicted a second time.

I am still a James fan...

Xal - ED DID play a good game last season. YES is was America's Player who had the votes that kept him in... so what happened is he obviously played a good game in the majority of voting Americas eyes.

I'll disagree and agree with both Xal and Myss...

ED did NOT play a good game (high five Xal), he just got f'ing lucky to slide by several times. (Okay, I still don't like him or his skank of a daughter... and I can't get over it...)

James is not back because of the producers, rather the stupidity of the people he is playing the game with. Yes, it was the producers that probably opted to let them select between a 'random' mystery HG or James... BUT it was Adam and Natalie's dumbass that voted him back in. They have no one to blame except themselves when James's crew evicts them.

James rocks (high five Myss)

i wouldnt say he playing a good game

a lucky game imho

he was bd out already

It wasn't a majority of americans it was a plurality. We had this argument last season.

A majority would have been more than 51%. He was just more popular and polarizing than all the other houseguests.

Also, since when was the idea of the game to act in a way that would make America vote to keep you in? He didn't even know he was getting free votes from Eric due to AP.

I won't say much more though since this is a James thread and not an ED thread.

James is lucky because BB gave him a second chance.

Hey, I've watched every season of Survivor and I honestly can't remember, has anyone EVER been brought back after being voted out? I honestly don't believe so and I bet the cast of Survivor would never let something like that slide, unlike these drooling apes on BB.

I'm telling you straight up. I don't need the money but that's beside the point. If I was HoH and I got someone voted out, and then BB let him right back in as soon as he was voted out, I would pack up my bags, hit the DR and tell them I'm leaving.

Then let BB figure out how to fix the new problem they created.

Kaysar was brought back, then quickly rebooted. Ryan & Allison were evicted but then they split up the pairs and the house voted to keep Ryan over allison, so Ryan was never evicted. James returned not because producers brought him back but because the majority of the house didn't want the mystery guest.

First post here... I like James. Yes not a great game player, but who is? Has a "GOOD PLAYER" ever won these reality games. It is all about the player lining up with the right people at the right time in the game. Ok the producers have mixed things up this season with the twist. But hey we all complained about the past shows being boring and the same old thing. I like the twist for both Ryan and James. Again I like games and he is playing the3 game his way, just like Eval did last year, good or bad.

If I was HoH and I got someone voted out, and then BB let him right back in as soon as he was voted out, I would pack up my bags, hit the DR and tell them I'm leaving.

Ryan has every reason to be pissed at BB. The producers in their infinite wisdom really screwed the pouch on that one.

Hey, I've watched every season of Survivor and I honestly can't remember, has anyone EVER been brought back after being voted out? I honestly don't believe so and I bet the cast of Survivor would never let something like that slide, unlike these drooling apes on BB.

Survivors motto isn't expect the unexpected. That phrase lets them do whatever they want to do to the houseguests and they have to accept that.

If it wasn't for a "twist," Ryan would have been gone last week, so he really cannot complain.

I like James too..... I am not offended by a lot of the stuff that is going on in the house. It is a game. I would probably be backstabbing people too if I was in there. If you met most of these people outside the big brother house you would probably like them. I wonder how Chelsia is going to feel when she knows that he didn't give a shout out for her on his blog...at one point she even asked him what he was going to say about her.

Right, it's all about lieing and backstabbing to get ahead, but James is holier than thou and won't admit to doing it but is the first to point out if someone else does it. He's just another whiney cry baby when things don't go his way and on top of the world when they do.

Joyami....I thought for the longest time that he liked her and she was stringing him along, but I have to agree with you. I think he really likes her, but not enough to drop his bicycle tour and get married and start having babies LOL........This will probably be a friendship outside the house but I'm pretty sure that they are both ok with that. Heck, who wouldn't want companionship while being locked in a house for 3 months, can't say that I blame either of them :animated_bouncy:

Archived