James

Jem

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe James said you are only as good as your word. So I guess he is saying he's no good. I hope the HG aren't that stupid to believe this new plan that James and Chelsia are at odds with each other. I wish James found out about Josh and his secret deal with Ryan when Ryan was HOH.

Definitely is power tripping. He is letting it get to his head. The HG's ARE afraid of him. I still don't get why they voted him back in after they voted him out. What, they didn't think that he would be pissed or something, and seek revenge? I don't get it at all...

It makes it so boring for us to have the same people stay in the house. It seems like forever since we had a real eviction. I am hoping the next eviction after Matt leaves is a double eviction week. bamm bamm

i am still puzzle why adam and nat voted him back in

it made absolutely no sense and gave neither any benefit

this season hg are bar none the dumbest cast ever cast even beating the idiots of bb8

Natalie voted James back to prevent Matt's true love Alex from returning. This also stopped chances of another woman coming into the house to try to get between her and Matt. Nat will stop at NOTHING to get closer to Matt. I actually surprised she didn't vote to evict Sharon.

Adam has always been tight with James. If Alex or Parker came in, Matt and Ryan would leave Adam out in the cold, and Adam knew that. Adam also knew there was a slim chance that if james won HOH he would put Adam on the block. Why do you think Adam was so angry when Matt was claiming to have been the fourth vote to bring James back. Adam isn't a target for James, and Adam would happily be the third wheel with James and Chelsia in the final 3. Why would he chance bringing back anyone else who would nominate him just to nominate a floater?

What I don't get is why Shelia voted for the box. She chanced Allison returning and the drama starting back? If I were Shelia, I would be afraid if Allison returned, someone would nominate both of us just to end the constant blabbing. I know she was attracted to Alex, but jeez, that's Matt's soulmate, why make Matt stronger than he already was? Dumbass.

thanks for the info

Ok I need some help here. What the hell is james trying to do? Does he want ryan out or does he want Matthole out? I thought the whole plan was to exspose sheila , which they are, but what the? I have been watching 24/7 and afterdark and reading blogs in the day, but what the hell did i miss? I mean these people are not playing with a full deck of cards and if im confused . How in the world are they going to keep it straight? I mean do they (james, chels, josh and sharon) even know what they want? :dontgetit:

Can someone please explain to me why these people are giving James all the power? I don't understand why the hell anyone cares what James thinks and why they let him affect them. I just dont get it.

Who do you mean? If you mean his alliance, I don't think they are giving him power...they all want Matt out, it's a group thing. If you are talking about "the others", I think that they are just pandering to the HOH, same as always...

well even if James is playin head games it could back fire and he may not get the 3-3 vote he wants so he himself can vote Matt out, it could go sooo wrong and Matt will stay, I know James wants to make a statement by evicting Matt and at the same time with Sheila and Adam changing their vote, he can point that out how they are and then they will not be trusted and will get put up again, that is providing James, Sharon, Josh, or Chelseia wins HOH, exclude James, he can't go for it, these house guests are so flip floppy and so worried that they need to vote for the house, none of them have any balls, just sayin,lol

Abbaholic, It seems to be more than that this time. I know each week the HOH is pandered to, but with James it really seems they are giving him power over their emotions, their gameplay and that dingbat Sheila is even saying "James was teaching me a lesson" with a straight face! I don't get it.

I don't get it either. James has the entire house wrapped around his little finger. They bend and twist to his whim. He's got this game in the bag I am betting. He's the only one really playing.

I seriously believe the 'plan' is going to blow up in their faces.

Josh is known to 'vote with the house' (*chicken sh*t*) As soon as he hears that Chelsia is voting in the Mattholes favor, he's going to decide to vote to keep Matthole too.

He might even talk Sharon into doing the same.

Then cocky Matthole will strut around again and James and Chelsia will be in trouble.

On the other hand, I also still have a sneaking hunch that the 'plan' to feign a fight may not be 100% feigned.

I just keep having this nagging notion that this fight scheme is a ruse in two ways, Tricking the HG and tricking the partner.

See, If it is true that the Matthole stays, and turns everyone against James, Chelsia can continue to act as if they're on the outs, thus putting her in the good graces of the others.

Maybe I'm just a lunatic. But I don't buy their lovey dovey routine.

I think they've both been using each other and will be quite happy to cut the other one loose.

And if it comes down to the other HG evicting Chelsia because she was viewed as flipping over to the Matthole's side of the fence,

Then James has managed to get rid of her but still has her vote if he actually makes it to the final 2.

And vice versa.

Once again we, the viewers, are left with the predicament that we haven't got anyone to root for.

Just when I thought I could root for James, he goes all wobbly and now all his sanctimonious posturing looks hypocritical and stupid.

I guess I will just concede defeat, It doesn't matter which HG wins this season, I loathe them all.

Go LugHoles!! Though I still have a soft spot for Natalie. I truly think she's not as dumb as she's letting people believe about the game...about Matt, well that's a different story. I'm rootin' for Nat at this point.

Back to James and the power...I do believe that all of the HGs are giving him power. His own alliance wants to make it look like they're pandering but I believe they're afraid of his wrath and feel he's best as leader...and I think subconsciously they have truly given up their own power.

I have a feeling that the James alliance will all be gone except maybe Sharon by the end. They've all been way too personally nasty and have sold their souls to the JamesDevil.

Do I think "the others" deserve to win? Not necessarily but I think that they're stronger than they're given credit for.

James, James, James, why you going and picking on Sheila?? All these guy like to do is pick on the females. Do any of them really have balls???

Sheila asked why they call her Shebot. James told Sheila they call her Shebot because she is so programmable and he can make her do what he wants and make her cry.

Josh told James he is planning a Sheila attack.

They are all just such sick people.

James is getting the camera to take pics now and is going to ask Sheila for a close up of her wrinkled face.

He should look so good at 45..... These HG's need to grow up.

Archived