Chelsia

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb gets their showmance they so wanted

now julie refering to them as boyfriend and girlfriend

My daughter hasn't watched much of this season until tonight. And, she loves James and Chelsia now. :lol:

Chelsia... way to go girl! Third one left on the disco ball... I like HER character...SHE HAS FIGHT AND SPUNK and don't take chit from anyone. I love Chelsia and James together and am glad that BB is doing what they can to protect her by moving the cameras off her and James.. at the appropriate times...!

Chels compassion and empathy for Nat last night, even tho Nat went for her jugular with the comments about her stinky bottom in front of everyone just days earlier..impressed me. I for one, didn't see Chelsia's response as out of the ordinary... in fact, I thought she showed considerable restraint... It's just not right for females to perpetuate those kinds of stereoptypes against other females... it took years for women to be seen as more than just their body parts..just saying.

My sincere hope is that Chels win this game!! I think she is one of the few remaining real players in the game... Hope she stands her ground, trust no one.. (well... maybe Ryan)! Chels needs to watch her back with Josh and Sheila... in fact... I hope that one of those 2 are going home this week... My gut tells me that Josh is going to be one of the noms.. or the "backdoor"...here's hoping... because he and Sheila are the most deviously manipulative in the house. In the end... hope she doesn't count on James, either...just loves him for now..but strategically make her decisions based on getting to and winning at the end. GO CHELSIA FOR THE WIN!!

Oh and it was just so cool of Chelsia to pull down her skirt and expose her naked coochie and shove it in Natalie's face.

Such class <_<

I really want to see her gone. She is a disgusting person.

a real scuz bucket this one, I am with you 100% Marty, no class , a phony, I cannot even stand the sight of her, nat, or any of them really, ewww and Matt too, where is the puking smilie when we need it??? lolol

Pretty bad when someone like James doesn't even think she's good for the long relationship haul. And she shall forever be know as the 'girl with the smelly snatch' on BB9. Watta legacy!

yeah what a way to be known, as a Dirty Leg Hooka,lol

ever since stank vagina comment

i cant never look at her the same

only thing i think of

when i see her is stank vagina

being he is homeless the cash can go along way

Smelly Chelly

:lol2:

her and james arent showmancing anymore?

He is trying to distance himself for the game's sake. Is there any way we can stop repeating the whole made up story about Chelsia's stink crotch? Natalie made this up, based on her implication that Allison and Chelsia made out and after that Allison washed her hands. Even if the making out part is true(which I doubt) I think it is just sanitary to wash your hands after something like that...not because anythings nasty, but because its good hygiene.

these are the facts: James and Chelsia decided together... before he went up to HOH that she would keep their bed so that Ryan could not have it...

They wanted Ryan to have to sleep in the "cursed" bed...and also didn't want to lose their "corner" when Jame's HOH ends next week.

The stinky crotch comment was started by Allison apparently... She supposedly told Ryan.. and Ryan told Natalie and a few others the evening before the veto ceremony...

As far as stinky crotches go... let's think about that.. any one with a vajajay knows, if you keep it clean, don't lose your tampons.. it's no more stinkier than a guy's. That kind of female bashing went out of style, a couple of decades ago, when education became more popular. It's ignorance that indeed breeds contempt, and I, for one, am sorry to see such stereotyping garbage is still being used in and outside the BB house in 2008!! Does this mean education is on a downward spiral? LOL!!

As for Jame's getting rid of Chels to win... I think they both would do the same.. as would any of the other remaining hg... this is what the game is about... getting to the win... if there's a little romance on the journey... fine...

In the end...every single person in that house is in there to win the money... romance is a bonus... and I do like their's...but I tend to keep in mind that he's back to biking when it's over... and she's off to Germany...just saying

I am pretty sure that they are still showmancing. They are just "distancing" from each other to try to get the target off their backs. I don't think that one is going to work since they were still making out with eachother last night...

Archived