Chelsia

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of all the houseguest, for me, Chelsia is my least fav. She's a condescending hypocrite who will drop her pants so people can smell her cooch immediately followed by"Can we just be ADULTS??? I think she forgets how young she really is and trys to be this ice princess whose above all.

My Dream week this week : EVICT CHELSIA JAMES!

(hey, it's a far stretch but anything can happen in this house)

Wishful thinking JBunny but I agree.

I also agree about your Chelsia comments. I did really like her but now not so much. Her "evil" laugh threw me off more than the pants dropping. She reminds me of the mean girl at preschool that would put gum in your hair and laugh but get really pissed if you do it back to her.

Here's a sad thought ...

Has Chelsia not stripped, gotten naked, or dropped her pants more then Natalie? Though at the beginning of the season we may have thought it would be impossible to beat. After reading the updates from last night when it was said she was running around the BY on Show2 because James untied her bikini bottoms, it just got me thinking.

People in glass houses should really not be throwing stones ...

At least we have an idea of what to expect from Natalie i.e. she was a stripper so it's no surprise she enjoyed putting on a few shows. Chelsia on the other hand constantly degrades others for their actions when she ends up doing just the same!

But c'mon, it's childs play, lets be adults here!

SV

Okay, those of us with the feeds know what has been going on in the bedroom between Chels & James late at night.

They are rocking those sheets...night after night...and yet, everytime the rocking becomes quite apparent...the feeds move elsewhere as if nothing is happening.

I know about her promise to her father (not to have sex in the BB house), but really...why would CBS care about her promise THAT much to hide something that would probably cause a jump in the ratings. What could Chels & James have to offer CBS to keep this quiet?

I hadn't really thought about how it would affect his film work. I suppose you could be right about that...it fits. But, even if they hide them doing 'it' (I feel like I am 10 again *snicker*), it is pretty obvious they have something going on.

That was one angle I hadn't quite thought about...

Thanks for expanding my mind today. :) I knew about his film work, but I was still just thinking about her promise to her dad. This really does seem to fit!

I kind of boycotted the feeds, well since the season started only tuning in when I read drama on the updates. With that said, has Chelsia of what we've seen on the feeds (been able to at least) broken her word to her father i.e. done the deed?

I do not know how any one could handle ol James and walk around normal after,lol seriously, he is scary,lol, oh well what does that say about her??? So much for promises to daddy.

So funny seeing her sleeping downstairs with the other HQ's this week. James is ready to throw her under the bus.

I'm sure her daddy had something written into her contract about not showing her having sex......

Daddy should have told her not to be such a PIG as well.

father intuition

Archived