Chelsia

Jem

You are right about the DR Ceci but I think the producers would like the plan to suceed. It would stir up the drama and maybe Ryan will join forces with other side to evict Natalie, Sheila and Adam.

Do we have names for the sides?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem with that one is that we'll never know which side we're talking about. :lol:

J/C S/J are definitely the Misfits...

Ryan, Sheila, Matt and Nat are the Impossibles.

Or you could just call the Dazed and Confused...but then again.. more confusion about hwo is who..lol

Matt's Stalkers + Nose Picker vs The Momma Queen Bikers. But, I might be stretching it a bit. :lol:

Don't do that to her, Marty!!! My parents called me that growing up and it embarrassed me to no ends! ^_^

I'm actually a Shannon too. My friends and family started calling me that early on, and I started writing it when I was 13 b/c it's just easier. Now I can't sign "Shannon" to save my life! I either have too many humps or not enough humps on my "N's." ;)

Giving WickedPoo a big big smoochie. :lookaround:

LOL Shan my daughter loves when I call her Shannypoo. She will call and I say who is this? She will say mom it is your ShannyPoo.

She is 31 and we are still very close. :)

I don't know, when James and Chelsia were on the bed talking and he said he was going to put up Matt it looked to me that Chelsia didn't think it was a good idea. She didn't verbalize this thought, but she just had the look on her face as if he was making a bad move. Did anyone else notice this?

I noticed. Looks to me like Chelsia is afraid of James. Have you ever noticed how he bosses her around and tells her what to do. She's like his puppy dog.

i notice this the first comp

she knows without james she is a goner

I don't know, when James and Chelsia were on the bed talking and he said he was going to put up Matt it looked to me that Chelsia didn't think it was a good idea. She didn't verbalize this thought, but she just had the look on her face as if he was making a bad move. Did anyone else notice this?

i was surprise she was ok with adam

Forget that...I would love this game if she wins HOH and puts him up. Her little speech could be, "James, you had that crazy look in your eye and in order to save your sanity I nominated you and will do everything in my power to get you evicted."

Just a dream!

May not be a fantasy. I still am not really buying it that she's just acting like she's on the outs with James.

I think she's ready to make this her big game move. If she crosses sides successfully, James, Sharon and Josh will be in the minority.

If she played it right, she could act mystified that their little 'plan' backfired and get the three of them out of the house while managing to keep their vote for her when it gets down to the final 2.

i agree

she is in james backpocket till the end

Archived