Chelsia

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what you are watching, but the show I am watching, Chels has not had full on sex with James, she promised her father at least that... Matter of fact, I watch the feeds and haven't missed an episode...

Not saying this to argue but I am pretty darn sure they have had sex. I always wonder why every time they start going hot and heavy on the feeds they give them privacy by switching to another scene.

I have not seen anything beyond kissing, hugging and stuff like that...and the other day when talking about Nat & Matt bj...She said James and her hadn't had sex. I kinda believe her...why? idk!

The Allison double duty hand job is just rumor too...and some may argue that it's not technically sex either. who knows for sure.

I apologize for being touchy... I am just irked because some idiot on this board has been sending me near threatening PM's for stating my opinion... I truly apologize for getting snippy with you... *smacks self with wet noodle*

oohhh....that's not good about your e-mails that you are getting. We are all entitled to our own opinions. I think that we are pretty much a minority in liking James but I don't care......I don't care about his past or anything. I love his personality and his quirkiness............. :animated_bouncy:

Myss, first of all, hate to hear that about the PMs. I don't understand why people get so wired up on boards.

However, I think they have had full on sex. Read back to what I said earlier in this thread ... about Chelsia saying that if you wanted to get it on you do it out in the open so it can't be shown on tv or the feeds. I think she's sticking to her "promise" to her dad that way, b/c obviously none of us have "seen" it. You can't really think she would keep that promise while telling her Daddy happy birthday while topless in a pool with a bunch of horny idiots! :D

Yeah, it is pretty pathetic that an idiot (and you know who you are) has to be so juvenile... this person got pi$$ed at me for calling them out on their BS, but none-the-less I need not worry about crapheads like that... indeed I remember that convo, I am still not sold on the fact that she did the deed... I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I think they have done almost all but that...

Exactly.

When I read the updates I didn't think this to be the brightest of plans, especially so last minute too.

A little to convenient for the other side to believe if you ask me. Then again, we are dealing with Matt and Natalie ...

I like Chelsia too Myss911 and I don't think that she's had sex with James either (LOTS of heavy petting) but I could be wrong. And, in real life, maybe she's nothing like she is in the house. They all say that the house changes them...

myass sorry bout the pm's someone has sent. Did you contact a mod? they can track the persons computer address, forget what you call that, an ISP? that is not alloweed here and if they get caught they will get a warning and if they do not abide they will get kicked off, simple as that, no reason you should have to deal with that stuff. Sorry, i do not like Chelseia and I do think they have had sex, it is just to weird how they never show them when it strts to get hot, because in the past late at night and under the covers they have caught it all and have not given any privacy, so I think the statement Chelseia said is possibly true, ya know they all drive me crazy and this flip floppin is tooo much, good by Matt is what I want,lol

I am now leaning towards the opinion that they have not had full on sex. I think BB is panning the cameras away from them when they get hot and heavy to make the viewers think they are porking like beasts.

BB wants America to think they're some cutsie in love couple.

Why do I think that they haven't gotten right down to it?

Because when they are talking to each other, alone in the HOH they made comments about not doing it, There's no reason for them to discuss their lack of nookie when no othjer HG is around to hear them.

And Chelsia made a remark that she hasn't seen the penis anymore than any of the other HGs. Which implies that he's kept his long dong schlong sheathed except for those occasions when he's publicly plounced his penis about the house.

Now, about their goofy plan. I think it's going to blow right up in their faces. The Matthole will probably wind up getting 4 votes to stay. Thus James won't get a chance to do a tie break vote. Adam, She-hag, Nataho and now that Chelsia is talking like she's voting in Matthole's favor I fully expect Josh to pull his stupid 'vote with the house' chicken sh*t stuff and that will mean the Matthole is staying. Bad idea on James and Chelsia's part.

C/J/J/S are all "in" on the plan. They know wassup. Their plan is to get the other 3 to vote for Matt to stay so that when it's a split vote, James will save Ryan. Ryan will turn then on the 3 for not having his back. Part 2 of the plan is that if N/She/A win HoH then Chelsia will claim that she did vote for Matt to stay and that one of them didn't. (J/C thinks that would only be Nat and Chelsia will try to get her to think Sheila didn't vote with them.)

However, I still think their plan will blow up. Not because of Chelsia's acting job or that they all won't believe it hook, line and sinker. Because they are all just that desperate. BUT, because we all know that BB "helps" them in the DR and some producer who is handling either Matt, Nat or Sheila will ask enough "questions" as to let them in on what is really going on and by the end of the day... it will be bust.

That's my estimation anyways. ;)

Archived