Chelsia

Jem

While I might actually like the girl on a rare occasion... I can definitely tell she ain't smart enough to screw over her own alliance. The only two people in the house capable of playing the game like that are James and as much as I hate to say it Sheila (hag knows more than she lets on...)

Josh only pretends to know what he's doing

Ryan, Matt and Nat followed everyone else's lead last week.

Adam, I'll admit is a mystery to me as of yet.

And Sharon is there for the free ride.

But back to the topic, Chelsia wouldn't dream of leaving James, and I actually think he wouldn't mind taking her to the end, because from where I'm sitting it looks like he's got Josh, Sharon and Chelsia beat... sucks to be them... but James knows what he's doing.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she is as smart as some people think she is, she will start playing for herself. I think she will cut ties with James first. In a few weeks when they start dwindling she'll notice (if she hasn't already) that she'll have to set herself against James in order to get rid of Josh and Sharon. James knows damn well that if he goes to the end with Chelsia, she will get the votes. He will feel safer going up against Josh.

I thought someone had posted on here that she already knew about it. In one of the YouTube feeds that I was watching the other night....Josh and James are talking about having anal sex and James was discussing freely about his experience with it. He said the Chelsia "at least I can say I at least tried it" ....she didn't even bat an eyelash at what he had said and the conversation carried on. She has said that she likes it when 2 straight guys make out and that it turns her on. To be honest....I think that the males in the house will be more shocked about it!!

I think it's one thing to be smart about the game but it's another when the other side are full of people you can't stand to be around and when you aren't the best faker [which she REALLY isn't] then you're screwed no matter what...I like her confidence and I think Sheila twisted her saying not to use the "single mom card" because from how she said it came across to ME like Chelsia helping Sheila since she's watched the game a lot and knowing that people bagged on Amber for saying the same thing she does repeatedly as opposed to her feeling like she didn't want to hear it

Archived