Live Show 3/12, Wednesday

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After tonight's episode, there is 100 % no doubt in my mind that Big Brother is rigged.

no doubt

all of sudden adam & nat going stray of their partners vote

I can see Adam voting him back in. They were pretty damn tight.

I just can't see why Natalie did it. I think I can't stand her more than ED. I just can't believe it. My jaw literally fell off my face and I had to pick it up off the floor.

Here's my early prediction. Shiela wins. Hey, it sounds crazy but she does all this funk stuff like yoga and that can REALLY help you stand on something like that and get in a zone.

When they pulled this vote James or Mystery Guest thing, I knew Natalie was screwed. She didn't have enough time to get everyone else's opinion ingrained on her brain. She had to think for herself. You could see that it was an impossible decision for her. She picked the one that popped into her brain first.

You KNOW the HGs were expecting Amanda to come back and they knew she would be worthless. Face it, the fix was in when Sharon came back into the house.

But I have to say, when they showed her telling Shelia, "You don't even know" I started laughing. She and Josh make me laugh.

How can anyone say rigged?

the HGs had to make a snap judgement.

Not knowing who was coming back, you always go with the evil you know.

Natalie did not want Amanda or Alison as competition for her Matty.

Baller knows that he's not a target with James, he can play I'm neutral and stay floating.

Sharon did not want Jacob, even though it would be a longshot for him to tget the vote, but all these people think about is how it's all about themselves.

Josh and Chelsi were definitely voting James.

Sheila is still throwing comps

she out already

Nat made a play for herself in the game. She didn't know who that person could have been. I would have made the same decision. She could have been equally screwed. She knows where James stands in the house and that she isn't the first target.. Matt and Ryan took care of that this week. I think this was one of her smarter moves in the house.

There was no indication that the houseguest that got evicted would be up for coming back with it being a house vote. No clues to indicate that little "devil we know" thing would come into effect. I fully believe they decided to do it once they knew James was gone as a way to save their favorite couple.

Then of course they knew that Chelsia, Joshuah, Sharon were automatic votes to bring James back. Duh. So basically they would need all five of the others to be in solidarity to bring back a "mystery guest". With no time to talk the chances of that would be hard as hell to get everyone on board for something they don't know.

Oh and then there was that whole "let's not reveal the vote count initially so they think it's a secret and then tell them after the break when everyone was already all 'YEAH IT WAS 8-0'".

Sheila, another waste of space in the house.

Not to mention they didn't reveal who the hg was that was brought back in. This was the biggest disappointment. Not that Alex didn't come back but that James didn't leave. The producers got it all figured out. I think they might actually throw this season to the gay guy.

Archived