Live Show 3/12, Wednesday

Like I said, they better allow Ryan to play HoH. If I were him, screw money...if they didn't allow me to play HoH after this BS, I'd walk out the door.

My pride is worth more than 500k.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should have been said last week when we were told to vote. Maybe, if the HGs decided to bring back James, they will let Alex go too because they said America vote for an old HG to go back in the house..and James was not on that list.

why they didnt tell hg who one america vote

I still can't believe Natalie did that. I honestly can't. I almost wish Matt would win HoH and put this moron up.

and it clearly show her and matt talking before vote

imho adam is just as dumb

guys at disadvantage

Ryan just got robbed about as much as you can possibly be robbed in Big Brother.

Just not fair. Then again I'm someone who keeps watching this trash while year after year they continue to show favoritism in this game and try to manipulate who stays and goes.

I mean, I'm so stupid that I continue to complain yet I still watch this tripe.

chelsia or sharon my picks to win hoh

For West Coasters:

The HGs has to hold on to a chain while standing on a round disc while all of them are lifted in the air and slowly going in a circle. It's a disco theme. Sounds like they'll be spraying champenge on them in a minute.

Sounded like Matt said somehting about go ahead and hold a grudge on me.

I'm sorry I keep running my mouth but I still can't believe Natalie voted the guy back in who poured pickles on her with the girlfriend who trashed her mercilessly.

WTF is wrong with this human being? She truly is the dumbest reality show contestant in history. This move on her part, while it may not have caused as much direct damage as the Marcellas incident, was even more moronic. I mean, at least Marcellas' had some semblance of twisted logic. This had none. This was akin to pulling out a shotgun and blowing your foot off.

Guest TheBlackRose

I hope matt or natalie wins this... simply cuz i dont wanna see matt gone!!!

this is ridiculous though we all wasted our time and energy and they wasted beign in sequester for up to two weeks and not one of them got a chance to go back on this is unfair to us and the evicted houseguests.

Big brother should think things out first but like evryonesays they manipulate the way the game is played they know how these people are thinking and what they will most likly do before they do it

Archived