Natalie

CeCiMom

The ultimate in "pot stirrer", she's the one that got Chelsea fired up to confront Amanda, if I remember correctly, then Allison, Josh, etc, etc. Not one that I would take to Vegas, if ya know what I mean....."What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas", but she is playing the victim role to the tee, which will get her far in the game, unlike Shelia who is pouty, and just down right boring. Keep those "deer in the headlights" games going Nat.....it's working.

but her telling matt that secret exposed her to the house. i dont think her stirring will be as effective now because house distrust her now

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She could learn a lesson or two from her fellow dumb HG Adam. Be stupid and be quiet. Or if you're going to speak make sure no one can understand a damn word you say.

She could learn a lesson or two from her fellow dumb HG Adam. Be stupid and be quiet. Or if you're going to speak make sure no one can understand a damn word you say.

omg, that last part nearly made me pee my pants. Hysterical! thanks for the morning laugh!

no they are newlyweds

She is sticking to Matt like glue. She keeps saying over and over on the feeds to Matt and Ryan that she is doing that to fool the other side. She told them she is sticking my her Matty because she is going to miss him when he gets evicted.

I call bullshit on that one. She will stick to her Matty until he breaths his last breath.

I wish Shelia would take her aside yet again, but this time be I mean brutally up front and tell her that she is making an ass of herself, that if she starts changin her ways there could be a chance for her in the game, but if she continues to be such an idiot for Matt she is gonna be kicked to the curb, I mean someone needs to tell her in a way that there is no room for her lame excuses, I have no sympathy left for this girl because Matt is the scumb of the earth, could care less about her and she needs to open her eyes, geesh!!!!!!

Natalie STOP with the God talk please. She keeps saying God is on her side and preaching and keeps quoting the Bible. Then says F this and F that and God loves me and bla bla bla

She is another Amber and Jameka counting on God. She has said over and over she needs God to watch over her Matty.

On tonight's show, when they showed Natalie in the diary room or talking to Matt they played the "psycho" theme music from the movie. Hilarious! Reminded me of the church music they would play when they focused on Jameka last season. LOL :smilielol:

You are probably right Marty... and that scuzz bag Matt would take it and then rub it in her face. I am sure it is common practice for him to have a tendancy of preying on the feeble minded.

Sharon and Josh talking last night.

Josh says if Chelsia wins HoH she will nominate Matt/Natalie hands down. Sharon says she would keep Matt here because Natalie is the brains of them. Josh agrees.
:animated_rotfl:

If they think that, no wonder Sharon is on the block and Josh is just nuts. What Natalie do they see? Not the one we do that's for sure. I almost spit my coffee out when I read that. I had to read it several times to make sure that I was reading it right.

On tonight's show, when they showed Natalie in the diary room or talking to Matt they played the "psycho" theme music from the movie. Hilarious! Reminded me of the church music they would play when they focused on Jameka last season. LOL

That psycho stalker music was my favorite part of the show! They also played church music while Josh was praying in the HT, then it ended with a record scratching when he started praying for a flat tummy! lmao

I thought Amber was the stupidest player in BB history but Natalie is now the stupidest hands down. Matt told her from day one more than once that he didn't care for her in a boyfriend/girlfriend way. Told her not to get attached to him. She had to beg for a hug from him. I can remember the night of the hot tub kiss-fest Nat tried and tried to kiss him and he kept turning his head, I think he finally gave her a peck just to get her to stop trying to kiss him. I wish she would get a clue....but she won't. I bet once this season is over she will become a Matt stalker. Stupid, stupid ho-bag!!!!! I don't want her to win the money....some guy could and would come along and sweet talk her right out of the money. STUPID!!!!

I give Matt credit for telling Natalie how it is but I hate Matt and find him vile for letting Natalie do things to him under the covers! :brood:

:pixiedust:

Apparently, Natalie got her gameplay from Erika. It's deja vu. I have definitely seen this before! Matt and Natalie to the end!! Uggggggggggh.

Yeah...Erika was stupid too....but I don't remember Booger telling her not to get attached to him and he kissed and ??? on her. Matt has been a total a$$ to Natalie, and she still goes back for more. :no:

Granted, last year was my first year for reading the updates and being on forums so I might have missed a lot of what was going on behind the scenes between Erika and Booger! On CBS it looked like the feelings were mutual. Just saying.

:pixiedust:

Archived