Natalie

CeCiMom

matt her pimp trained her correctly

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he'll vote her out if he can help it because he can use her - sure he complains about her on a personal level but think of it on a game level & the information & vote he would lose - He knows she is with him to the end even if he doesnt have her back she will stand up for his so he'll string her along for a little while. Some people might read that as smarter than she portrays on her side but really its just a good game on Matt's side to keep the dumb bimbo who wants to keep him.

LMAO @ HE'S HER PIMP. Yeah he might as well put her on the corner !!! In regards to me saying smarter than she portrays I am not talking game. She is a complete dumb ass when it comes to that. I am talking about in regards to seeing how she looks when he puts her down in front of her face. You can see she knows its messed up but at times just ignores it or plays along sometimes to keep the peace. I can tell she plays air head at times just to keep her positive attitude going. :food-smiley-005:

i actually think it was good move for nat

She actually believes that Matthole will protect her. And I think he will drag her along, Because, As he has stated, She is "his puppet."

Plus other HGs are flipping idiots and will actually tell her what their plan is. She then runs and tells the Matthole.

(I still can't believe they discussed it in front of her!! Dumbest move this season!)

She probably thinks she can use the info as some sort of tool to win him over. In her deluded little brain she thinks she can force him to love her. :cookoo:

She could be a case study for histrionic personality disorder.

OMG, I cannot believe she bitched about his bad treatment of her and then spilled her guts about them backdooring him, I am just now watching the After dark from last nite, what an idiot this girl is, I thought she was maybe one I could like, nope she is an idiot, none of these people have a brain, that would have been a good plan backdooring Matt, I swear if that ass ho*le wins I will really want to barf,lol

I was pulling for Natalie a little bit until last night. I felt sorry for the girl. After letting that guy treat her like dirt,use her, make fun of her, and then her ratting out the plan to backdoor him. She is freaking useless in mybook. She is a fool. Pathetic. Deserves every bit of shit he gives her. Bonafide DUMBASS is what natalie is. :) JMO

She needs to trust herself, and quit jumping the gun and telling absolutely everything she hears to every one, I like her, but she is just gonna dig her hole a little deeper every day if she does not zip it, and Matt does treat her really shitty and has no intention of having her back, as a matter of fact I was disgusted with Chelseia about the way she was baggin on her the minute Nalalie left the room, Chelseia is a bitch from hell, and they need to boot James, then her,lol

I was really thinking that I was going to start cheering for Natalie when it SEEMED that she developed a back bone and was over Matty's shenanigans. CLEARLY, I was wrong--I guess that I want Ryan to win because it's the lesser of all evils. I think that she meant it when she said it but all Matty had to do is give her a look and she was silly in love again. GNAT, pest, stalker, psycho, airhead...

again nat did right thing by telling

This is starting to get really sad for Natalie. She is definitely becoming this years AMBER.....She is so delusional and yet just as gossipy and arrogant as anyone in the house. I hope that one of the remaining 3 muskateers (Josh,Chelsia,Sharon) put Natalie and Ryan up next week. Let Matt show how much he likes her by not using the POV. If one of the 3 don't win Hoh then its just a 4 week wait till Natalie gets shown the door and tells Julie how her and Matt are definitely meant for each other outside the House. I hope BB has the name of the therapist that i'm sure was needed to help Amber off the ledge when she saw how she is percieved.

Lara

P.S. MAtt is a pimp in his mind only, he was just lucky enough to find a women with so little common sense and absolutely the worst taste in men.

You may not like posters choice of words for HG, but this is a discussion board and everyone has their own opinions.

I wasn't trying to appear as if I was trolling, flaming or whatever...just debating from my side...which seems to be shrinking every day...oh well I wouldn't worry too much because hitsory proves that if I root for someone, they fail! :-p

well except the Donatos but technically I was still rooting for Daniele to win

-Kyo

The ultimate in "pot stirrer", she's the one that got Chelsea fired up to confront Amanda, if I remember correctly, then Allison, Josh, etc, etc. Not one that I would take to Vegas, if ya know what I mean....."What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas", but she is playing the victim role to the tee, which will get her far in the game, unlike Shelia who is pouty, and just down right boring. Keep those "deer in the headlights" games going Nat.....it's working.

humm who would Matt vote to evict between Natalie and Ryan?

Natalie of course.

If it's final 3 Ryan/ Nat/ Matt, matt would drop Ryan in a heartbeat. If it's after this week and Chelsia or Osh get HOH and it's Ryan v Nat on eviction day, may will go with the entire house. He will stick with the strongest player he can coattail until the finals. he is a tool and lead balloon and Natalie and Ryan better figure it out quick.

Archived