Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ayup, she's a total bunny boiler.

BB better hide the guinea pigs. sad.gif

OMG that is hilarious! Natalie is good for entertainment when she is not doing her strip tease.

I still think she's the most stupid player in BB history! :cookoo:

whacky110.gif

They'll have to put her in a padded cell when she finds out Matty really hates her!

:pixiedust:

I don't believe Matt hates her. I think he's disgusted and frustrated with her. She'd make anyone uncomfortable. But image if she was lusting after you? He's doing better than I would if I were in his shoes. By now I'd have put her into a blender and hidden her in the slop.

I don't believe Matt hates her. I think he's disgusted and frustrated with her. She'd make anyone uncomfortable. But image if she was lusting after you? He's doing better than I would if I were in his shoes. By now I'd have put her into a blender and hidden her in the slop.

I gotta agree with Wicked on this one. I'm not a violent person, but I think even I could have lost every ounce of control and beaten the crap out of this moronic sycophant by now. Pickle juice? Sheesh I would have bonked her noggin with the whole pickle jar! :animated_shocking:

So true Ivgal. Matty better wake up or he's gonna be gone.

I gotta agree with Wicked on this one. I'm not a violent person, but I think even I could have lost every ounce of control and beaten the crap out of this moronic sycophant by now. Pickle juice? Sheesh I would have bonked her noggin with the whole pickle jar!

ITA! I would go absolutlely crazy... She is messing up her game and Matts game ... She is taking the couples situation way too far ... I understand that Matt leads her on sometime but its all strategic and he keeps telling her how he feels about her ... I don't think he hates her he just doesn't like her as a girlfriend and its annoying him with her trying to be with him every second of the day ...

As soon as he gets the chance he needs to put her on the block cause she is definitely :cookoo:

i hope when she comes out of the house, she really still is positive and thinks anyone who is negative(realistic) about her is just a "negative nancy"...because the comments about her on-line(not here, but) are about a million times more brutal than amber's ever were.

but the sad part is that if she turns on him, now, he's screwed
AND HE DIDNT EVEN GET KISSED...unless a BJ counts... :animated_rotfl:

I hope to god this little pixy of a thing walks into a wall, bumps head and wakes up!! Other than her antics with the whipped cream, and her dumbass obsession with Matt, I like the little thing. All she needs is a tootoo, wand and some pixy dust and she's off!!

ryan sold her out bad in last night show

Archived