Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was most upset my split

i see her going into a long depression

now to stay she must whore to all guys

IDK, I think she may actually realize that Natalie must do for Natalie and to hell with that asshole.

She has a rude awakening when the other house guests start to tell her all the things Matt has said and done to her. Might not happen until they need to use that info. against Matt though.

I have a feeling she's going to turn into the Amber of the season. She is going to have a nervous breakdown when she realizes that Matty truly does not want her, that "pretending not to be soulmates" was not part of his game play. I think we're going to see a lot of crying jags from her.

I think she may make it far. Too many big ego's too target and Natalie might just fly under the radar.

I feel bad for her. She has such a look of pain in her eyes tonight.

I think in her mind she really took the marriage thing seriously. It was like a grown up (well, bb style) version of playing house. You pretend you have the husband... the love.

She's so lost, I hope she gets some self esteem sometime soon. I'm tired of feeling sad for her.

I agree Elle. Also wanted to say that the letter you wrote to her on the letter to hg's thread was beautiful and right on target!

Oh Matt is completely done with Natalie. She's gonna go through "Matty" withdrawal, but hopefully soon she'll realize that Matt doesn't really care about her. I do hope she gets HOH and Matt has to kiss her a$$ and have her put him on the block and make him grovel all the more. Oh what a tangled web we weave..........

I do hope she gets HOH and Matt has to kiss her a$$ and have her put him on the block and make him grovel all the more. Oh what a tangled web we weave..........

I would love to see that played out!

Me tooooooooo........

Come on Nat, get HOH and kick him to the curb!!!

I truely and honestly feel bad for her......

I know she won't win the game but,

I would love to see her make it farther then Matt....

Let her be the one to see him out the door!!!

what i would love to see the women booting matts arse out for him being a dog...

ryan didnt play with the womens heart, neither did josh(yea i know) nor adam, nor james....

nattie seems like a needy person, but matt didnt need to build her hopes up...

No kidding...in Chelsia's thread and Sharon's thread are people calling them whores? Did Sharon get called a whore for making out topless with every dude around minus Adam? How about Chelsia for getting busy with Nat during the stripper night?

I really hope so

Anywho...I am still rooting for her now after the split. Second place for me is Adam

-Kyo

If Nat won HOH it will be what ever Matt wants her to do... The split means nothing to him.. He knows she is still playing for him.. So with her winning it's gonna be Matt's HOH, not hers

I think if she won HOH then she'll find out the truth about Matt.....

Lots will be filling her in on what he has said and done....

So who knows what she would really do......

That may just be her eye opener........

Natalie sure has a lot of pity fans. She seems to have a good heart but she has made herself a fool. She needs to make major changes in her life. If she did that then I might think more of her.

did bb put out amber alert for natalie heart now that they are single?

Archived