Sheila's Baby Daddy

A lot depends on whether the father is on the birth certicate and if a paternity suit was ever filed.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really thinking it may be Georg Dolivo for several reasons. The fact that he has other children means nothing. I know of a lot of men that have a child they deny and go on to have other kids. He is from Finland, his band did play in Rocklahoma and he lives in Sherman Oaks CA. Also, there are many online references to him sounding like Bon Scott from AC/DC and she made reference to that also.

I know I heard her say that he lives in LA and when she mentioned him being in the Caribbean I got the impression that was in the past.

I think you have it jenjerale! Her son has some resembelance to Georg Olivo. She did say he lives in the LA area... everything fits... I am Micks friend on MySpace and he seems to be a very intelligent kiddo, has goals and dreams... very creative and sure of himself as well... I'd love to ask him, but I don't want to upset him or bother him if it is a sore subject. I figure that if he wants to mention it he will...

I kinda think this is the guy myself because he never really made it big, if he had he would have been more likely to help with his child. As for him being with a celebrity wife, in Sheila's world that could be just a character actress who had a recognizable role on a sitcom. Feel bad for Sheila and her son.

I hope the Big She pulls this off!

Jen

Well, hello there all you investigative sleuths . . .

I'm Georg Dolivo.

I'm from Finland.

I'm in a band called Rhino Bucket, and yes, we play the same type of straight ahead rock as ACDC.

I did play Rocklahoma last year (way too hot and crappy 3.2 beer).

I'm Sheila's ex-boyfriend (lets focus on the EX people).

I have three great kids (none oft hem hers).

Mick is not one of them although I think Mick is a great kid!

I may noy have climbed the mountain of rock fame all the way to the top but I do take care of my kids and my two (lol) ex-wives will back me up on that.

So, I take myself out of the running in this debate.

Good luck and cheers,

Georg

LOL

I'm not semi-famous just semi-known in a small cirlce of hard rock fans.

My uncle, also a Georg Dolivo, was famous in Finland for a couple of decades.

And I was born and bred in Helsinki, Finland, even did my time in the army there.

You guys are funny!

You have to realize that we get people on here from time to time claiming to be someone.....so we're kinda gun-shy!

:pixiedust:

I understand completely!

This board seems to be very even-handed and I applaud you all for that.

I do know the answer that you are looking for in this thread but, because I still care about Mick, I'll keep it to myself for now.

Be well and stay safe.

Cheers,

Georg

ya think??

wow 8 pages

this is actually one of this season bb longest thread smh

No kidding LOL I just had a feeling more people wanted to know too and maybe someone would know and tell us but there is strength in numbers and this is a rather large research team huh

I know it is a private subject to their family but still I'd like to know who his dad is. I'm sure he knows who his father is or i would not be trying to find out.

Also I like the emoticons here so want to keep using em :cookoo: they are so cute. We need to add the beating a dead horse one.That is my favorite one so far on Mortys :smoke:

I know it is a private subject to their family

If it was so private, she shouldn't have brought it up. The thread was started because she brought attention to the matter, otherwise who would know?

She screwed up big time because she can't convince me she is trying to protect him by bringing up his father. She could say anything about herself and past relationships, but once she brings up paternity issues she is in no way trying to keep a private issue, private.

yeah i agree.

sheila is in bro just to be on tv. not to better or life or her sons life or anything... SO full of herself.

she thinks that by being on tv she can further her "acting" career. oook whatever lol. that's my opinion anyways.

but my mom (she actually started this entire thread) were talking about it and she's been putting her life out there to america and if she didn't want anyone to talk about her son or even have her son be mentioned on her show, she wouldn't have signed to give permission to do so.

but whatever.

i don't think we're gonna get anywhere with finding out who the father is.

sheila did mention on the feeds that she dated a few football players that were smart and went to ivy league schools, so MAYBE we should try that route?? :]

but wait... if they were smart would they have a kid with some dried up gross lookin' penthouse chick? iiiidk. MAYBE ^_^

Ok, here's my opinion and it isn't nice. So sensitive folks may want to skip it.

Still here?

K. I think that She-hag was more than likely a pretty big coke whore back in the day.

If you listen to the things she's said so far in the house, she's all but come right out and admitted it.

So, the She-hag was a coke whore.... No clue how many dudes she boinked.

In the State of California you can sue for child support even if you do not have the money to hire a lawyer, the state will go after the dead beat father on your behalf, And they will go after them even if they move to other states or countries. This includes garnishing wages and getting the IRS involved. They will also get your driver's license revoked. Either way, Dude, You're screwed. Pay up!

However, all that only works if you can establish paternity.

She-hag doesn't really know who the father is.

I believe that If she knew who he was then she absolutely would have had paternity established and went after dead beat daddy for the dosh$$!.

You can't establish paternity if you've slept around so much that you aren't sure who daddy dearest is.

Even kind hearted, liberal California wont spend their dime testing a whole line of men for paternity.

You have to have a fairly good idea who it is. And I don't believe she does.

So she makes all these vague references that could apply to numerous people, One minute the mystery person is hiding out in the Caribbean, the next he lives in Cali, or Az.

Hey, Maybe he's Santa Claus. Hiding out at the North Pole!

Now all that being said, It's really none of my dang business!! :animated_shocking:

And I really wouldn't even care, But she brought it up, more than once, on the live feeds.

I swear it's like she wants the world to bash her, Perhaps that's her schtick?

Maybe she wants to portray herself as some poor, pitiful victim that the whole world should rally behind and help her overcome the excruciating trauma of being publicly raked over the coals in the BB house. :eyeroll:

Really the only thing we have to bash her for is being annoying and for talking about her son.

Now the other cast members have a long long list of mean and malicious things they have said and done.

Just sayin...

• 2 weeks later...

Shelia said on BB9AD last night at 11:30pm that her ex is currently in the band "Rhino Bucket". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhino_Bucket

Their is currently 5 members in the band. so that narrows it down. She also said she has a friend thats was in Kix band whos currenly also in Rhino ABucket.

which means its not Brian Foryse. as he was in Kix

so out of the ramain 4 who is it!

Checked their myspaces.

Brian has no kids.

Dusty & Simon dont list any info

Reese & Georg say their single parents.

so lets crack the code lol

Archived