Sheila's Baby Daddy

Here's what we do know:

1) Hair band... rock n roll.

2) Not a famous name.

3) He wasn't the "front" man of the band.

4) His wife is famous and well known with lots of money.

5) He knows about the boy but, wants nothing to do with him.

Did I forget anything? Just thought we should have a list of our clues.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She also said that he and his wife live in Mexico.

MySpace.com - Big Brother 9 {Dirty Little Secret} - 24 - Female ...

I think that slop is gross and has something in it. Macs Baby Mac ... Sheila Kennedy dated Scott Baio and was on the show "Scott Baio is 45 and single". ...

www.myspace.com/allstarsbigbrother -

found this article also.... with picsof them

http://blog.vh1.com/2007-08-06/scott-baio-...ll-is-children/

Anyone know who George Lynch is? I was just googling random phrases like 80's band George and 80's metal band George ang this guy's name kept coming up. I couldn't find anywhere that he worked for Warner's Brother's, but I did find in a collage of pictures some of him with Warner's Brother VP. Also found that he did have a Vegas show but doesn't right now

Catalina was not kin to Neil.

From a link found on the page you posted: "Cathy was raised with three siblings. She had one older sister, Myra, and two older brothers, Jaime and Joel."

I've never posted anything before so I hope I do this right! I found a George Lynch that was in the rock band Dokken. Dude kind of looks like her son. I don't know much more about him. I hope everyone else is still investigating - I don't know why, but I really want to know who it is!

Anyone know who George Lynch is? I was just googling random phrases like 80's band George and 80's metal band George ang this guy's name kept coming up. I couldn't find anywhere that he worked for Warner's Brother's, but I did find in a collage of pictures some of him with Warner's Brother VP. Also found that he did have a Vegas show but doesn't right now

I posted this on the previous thread page. George Lynch - Dokken. Saw them in 1986. Glam/hair band. lol

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry I didn't see that post when I was on the other day. That's why I'm scared to send in anything - afraid of looking stupid! I guess the search is still on - it's really starting to get to me.

Never be afraid of looking stupid!! Don't ever feel that way. It's hard to read all the posts before you post one so keep posting......

sajjkj don't ever be scared to post... You won't look stupid... at least not more so than me, if not for the help of one of my freinds that happens to mod this forum I would have looked really stupid by calling Dustin Justin... I just couldn't think of his right name... I was saved though LOL... It happens to everyone at one point or another, and trust me if I don't make a fool of myself at least once a season somethings wrong...

Still don't think I care to know unless they (her son and his father) care to tell...

Archived