Sheila's Baby Daddy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for her as well.

The only bright side I see to this is that if she goes home this week, she won't go to Sequester? Or will she? With James coming back I am all sorts of confused.

The real excitement for the show this wednesday should be to see if a houseguest ACTUALLY goes home for once!

( every houseguest before this has either gone back in the house or to sequester)

if they hold with 7 in sequester then she will be #1 there. James thought he was going to sequester but had they brought someone else back he would not have gone.

And never be afraid to look silly posting! I do all the time. I've come to "embrace" my stupidity!!!

Aww, lol Snancy!!

Oh, goodness. I almost wonder since she's been having these breakdowns since up on the block (yesterday) if she would be the type to DOR in sequester? This is of course IF she is evicted this week.

I think she will feel better after a while.

I remember hearing Natalie telling Sheila what happened after they get evicted. Natalie was telling her all the shows they will be on like David Letterman and the Early Show and Entertainment Tonight. It was so funny of a conversation. Natalie told Sheila that Big Brother is about the top reality show right behind Survivor.

It will be funny when Natalie gets evicted (unless she wins) for her to just go to sequester and maybe get a call in to Housecalls and that is it. Natalie wants to move to LA and get in the movies.

LOL.

I think it's funny how some of the current houseguest have commented about how they will be flown to New York to meet with Julie on the Today Show and yada yada, I don't remember that happening last season at all. Did it? And when was the last season they even did that?

Dumb is when you call House Calls for the first time and get through but do not watch it much and don't know you can not "shout out" to a friend in another state who turned you onto Big Brother in the first place. I did that and still can't get over it LOL now I'm mad at Gretchen and not watching :bag: it any more and have taken it personally :bigcry: like a big ole baby :dots:

Sheila will slip up and mention him I think :sherlockani: so I'll keep on waiting.

Yeah she let the name George slip when she was in the HoH and was talking about her sons father and how he doesn't pay child support etc... I was thinking that maybe since he is Finnish maybe it could be spelled Jorge... possibility?

From Wiki: "Born to a Finnish American father and a Jewish American mother, employed by the U.S. foreign service, Kaukonen was a founding member of the popular psychedelic San Francisco-based band Jefferson Airplane, which scored two Top 10 radio hits in 1967 with "Somebody to Love" and "White Rabbit."

Jorma Kaukonen. Never heard of this guy but Jorma is finnish for George (I think). He's a folk guitarist.

Birth name Jorma Ludwik Kaukonen Jr.

Born December 23, 1940 (1940-12-23) (age 67)

Washington, DC, USA

Instrument(s) Guitar

Years active 1964 - present

Associated acts Jefferson Airplane

Hot Tuna

Website Official website

"Along with the other members of The Jefferson Airplane, Jorma is a 1996 inductee in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

Do you think he may be a little too old for Sheila? lmao

Actually, I think YRJO is george. New search...ha ha ha

Isnt it possible George is not his name

Maybe she just said George {as an alias} because when she was discussing him at an earlier time there was FOTH and surely BB told her she couldnt be talking about someone outside of house

I don't think it's Georg Olivo. He has, according to his bio, a son named Julien who was born in 1995. Sheila's son is Mikhail and is 16. Julien would be about 13. Unless the name Mikhail is ficticious...whatdayathink?

Also the She-hag has said a few times that the dude is hiding out down in the Caribbean to avoid paying child support.

Now I'm no expert, But I thought child support enforcement crossed international lines. And I know that we have extradition treaties with the Caribbean countries.

Makes a gal curious.

Archived