Sheila's Baby Daddy

No, but his tequila is famous with me!

He had to have been drinking a lot of it himself to hook up with Sheila. LOL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be David Coverdale? He was the lead singer of Whitesnake and was once married to 80's video vixen tawny Kitaen. Just throwing that out there, I don't know where he lives today or how tall he is. He has been married 3X according to Wikipedia.

wow surprise this thread went two pages

10:54amBBT Shelia talks about her son's rocker dad she says hes ccontracted to Warner Brothers and working in Las Vegas. James asks can u say his name and we FOTH

LOL, Gingersnaps!

I think that Sheila is just trying to get everyone interested so that we'll watcher her movie of the week, read her book, and she'll get a spot on Oprah. ;)

Sorry to say this.....but if thats really Sheila's son, he's kinda creepy! She's worried that her son will hear someone call her a bad name and he has the F-word on the front page! I think he already knows bad words. Just sayin!

"switchblade im ready to play"

Male

16 years old

terryworld, California

United States

mood: depressed

SAD!

:pixiedust:

Guys, even on Survivor Sucks, the cesspool that it is, Survivor's kids and family are off limits.

So I think it would be shameful if this group of mature adults over here actually sank beneath the level of SS and started slamming the kid of a BB houseguest.

Just think about it...

Survivor's kids and family are off limits.

Kids... agreed. Family... not so sure.

In either case, no one here has crossed that line yet. (Slamming a kid.)

But a reminder never hurts, that's for sure.

Xal nobody has crossed the line. We have all been respectful. You have to realize that it is Sheila his mom that keeps bringing him into the game. She talks about him all the time and how the show will affect him. He is 15 years old and I think we should be allowed to comment on him since he has been made a part of the show.

Archived