Expect The Unexpected

Reaper

They were all called into the living room and told that in the coming weeks there will be a distinct sound over the PA system (Sounded like an alarm); when that happens they are to immediately ALL go to the living room for...

What are some of your ideas???

Other Hgs returning???

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty much what got me thinking like that, we'll see... I can't wait either, but it's always such a build up with the usual let down... I hope that I am wrong about it being a let down... :animated_scratchchin:

My guess was an orgy but it's clear they don't need the PA system for that.

Oddly enough I'm slightly tingly myself over BBfan's avatar.

i saw this coming.... finally something that makes wicked tingle... the shock of it made me go drink a bottle of wine. :animated_bouncy:

Certainly sounded like it's something that'll happen more than once.

<---- wonders if I should get the feeds back for a bit :animated_scratchchin:

Fizz.... do you think we should be concerned for Doug ?

Is 'tingly' a good or a bad thing when it's a feeling Wicked has ?

I step away for a few hours, and when I come back, I find that Wicked is "tingly" and that Fizz is "concerned"...

Well, WickedOne, I'm flattered; and Fizz, does this mean I'm part of the Morty's gang, after all these years? LOL

Either way, time to :food-smiley-005:

now i have to hide from wicked AND doug... :fear: the two of them together... mortys could experience some weird happenings...

doug, do you keep belly button lint in jars too? cause wicked does. :animated_rotfl: keep on posting, you are most definitely part of the mortys gang!

I too collect belly button lint, just not my own, J/K... Actually I'm more into toe nail clipping collecting, but I digress...

I'm all for the orgy idea that Wicked had... So when the alarm sounds, let's all meet in chat and GET IT ON, LOL... :grouphug:

Actually I'm more into toe nail clipping collecting, but I digress...

OMG..sounds like a match made in heaven! Wicked has managed to steal most of our, but they weren't clippings, they were still on our toes! :animated_shocking:

I would love it if ED would come into the house, that would definitely shake things up... I wonder if they would do that since he has been watching all of the shows and could let something slip... after all if he had any one on one time he could spill the beans.

If they were going to let someone come in and tell certain people what's going on, why not let them watch eachother's DR sessions?

If they put Richard in the house to actually play the game, he would immediately be put on the block and evicted as he's a star in his own mind, and the HGs are playing their season. The only one that could relate to Richard would be Ryan, as they are both fully aware of their partner being on the same show and had a plan from day one. Unfortunately Ryan is about to go home.

I could see BB allowing him to walk around the house and be a total dick, but I doubt it would phase any of them. Between Josh's planned outbursts, Nat's stripping and James' Jenatard, really they've topped last season's single pot banging incident.

If he mentions any outside knowledge from people's DR sessions or "private" conversations (i.e. James telling Julie he really hated the other HGs), then you have to look at who was spared. THAT would be this season's Richard (aka the player Grodner picked to win). Regardless it would be horribly unfair, not unexpected.

Ya know what would be great! Bring in ED and let them be woken up ED style! He could do his wonderful Dustin alarm... since they are all complaining about the wake up music so much.... That would be a hoot!

Archived