Expect The Unexpected

Reaper

I agree with fizzle. Just let the evicted houseguests in for torture purposes. (especially Allison)

We can watch the HG couples left suck up to the IN HOUSE jury for their vote. That might peak some interest for me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally post (actually this is my first). If you go back to the beginning of this season, Julie said that everyone had a soul mate in the house. She never actually said that they would be paired with their "soul mate". This may have already been bantered about, but what if CBS re-pairs (no pun intended) the couples? Of course, this would leave Joshu-ah without a partner. Whatever the twist, it looks like ED will be the one to break the news to the houseguests. (PS Is it just me or did CBS have their psychologist cast "stalker" women for this season?)

If you go back to the beginning of this season, Julie said that everyone had a soul mate in the house. She never actually said that they would be paired with their "soul mate".

Actually, IIRC, when Julie paired Mat and Nat she did say something like, "I now pronounce you soulmates" or some equally cheesy thing. But your theory has been mentioned before and I think that the concensus was that we were reading too much into those words.

As far as HGs coming back, I kinda thought last year that it would be cool if the jury stayed in the house with the remaining players. If for no other reason than to make the live feeds more exciting. It gets fall asleep boring when we only have 3 or 4 people to watch.

hi, new poster here but I have been reading for a while.

my theory is that all houseguests come back and they start competing as teams. The 4 couples left vs. the 4 couples (after the eviction ceremony) that have previously been evicted. Each week the winning team gets to choose which 2 couples from the opposing team goes on the block.

A noticeable "flaw" in my theory though is poor jacob is no longer a couple.

Archived