Expect The Unexpected

Reaper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she say a new chapter in BB or a new chapter in THE GAME? Big dif IMO. I also am sticking to my prediction that a couple gets voted out and then the couples split. I think that is when Julie will announce AC top vote back in an evicted guest. And the evicted guest will return when the alarm sounds, as some HG have guessed would happen.

Well...there's got to be a reason that Sharon and Jacob went into sequester when they were evicted. I don't think it was just for jury. Remember how we use to talk about a whole other house going on... maybe it is where those evicted are still in the game, only the other half of it where they're competing and evicting eachother too?? omg.. and they're eating raindrops made of gummy bears and and and drinking water made of chocolate milk?

Sorry...I get carried away sometimes.

as james had mentioned a couple weeks back on the feeds

before he left, cbs/bb wouldn't allow him to talk to some of his friends

he never found out why, but, one of his friend did call him and tell him about it

so, the alarm with sound, they will announce that they split up into individuals

they all get excited about it and then they go on hoh/outside lockdown

then they will have a friend/ex/family member come into the house

come in and play as their new partner, no one who else was put into sequester

maybe cbs put other people in sequester besides the original cast

and they go off of outside / hoh lockdown and they all have new partners in the game

Allison is more like the plague then a virus. <_<

Looks like she will be staying. I am thinking they will bring all evicted HG back to live with the competing ones.

That would be insane Marty! Could you imagine all of the drama??? Imagine the others playing and the evictees there to stir up the pot... plus just the mess of all of the others, the extra laundry, extra dishes... Jen enterng would indeed be a health hazzard.

Link with possible SPOILERS

This link is from Jokers, with one poster talking about inside information they have about the twist. If you don't want to read all of it, the gist of it is that the evicted HGs haven't gone anywhere, and are being sequestered right there on the studio lot near the BB house, and that evicted HGs might be all coming back, and placed strategically throughout the house. They also said the siren should be going off between 12-4 AM BBT, yet that didn't happen. They also suggested it might go off after they've all gone to sleep. (And some of the HGs have been getting up a lot, so they might be waiting until they're all actually asleep.) They says Amanda should definitely be coming back, as the producers, crew and CBS love her......

Good catch.

That's what I noticed when I saw the commercial too.

Also, "the evicted houseguests" could refer to ANY or ALL the evictees, not just the ones leaving tonight.

Also, "the evicted houseguests" could refer to ANY or ALL the evictees, not just the ones leaving tonight.

OOOHHH!! I'm at work, so I can't watch the commercial, but do they specifically say the evicted houseguests from TONIGHT? Because we already know that they didn't let the rest of them leave, so maybe it just means they're going to finally tell us what they're planning on doing with the evictee's! Because I REALLY don't want to see Allison come back, I mean SERIOUSLY! :lol:

i'd happily take Bueno over Allision.... for the rest of the season even....but, can we at least have alex back as well????

<Insert Bueno Smiley here!>

i gotta admit... if they bring all of the evicted back in (just to have them there, but they cant win) it would be great to see allison stuck in the house with jen and amanda... :animated_bouncy:

Archived