Expect The Unexpected

Reaper

I would love to see Dick and we will this week. It was mentioned on Housecalls.

As for the twist, it's driving most of the HQ's nuts. Most of them feel, it's one of the evicted couples coming back.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May Dick wrap his fingers around Amanda's throat to disrupt the flow of her voice if she returns.

I'd love to see James sitdown next to ED with just a sock on his penis.

I doubt ED would even pretend Natalie was in the room. Waste of space (that includes between her ears)

I wouldn't be surprised if on tonights show they fill us in a bit more.

I'm going to guess tonight or Tuesday they'll have viewers phone in votes on who they want to return...then after votes are tabulated...alarm sounds, they gather in LR and surprise...in walks either an evicted person or couple.

It might also be a good twist if that person/couple returns right before live eviction so they can't discuss the voting with the others.

I'm betting on this happening right after the live eviction before the HOH competition. The evicted couple will find out what it is while talking to Julie.

Ok this thought came to me last night, as a nightmare really.

As for the speculation that Evel cames back into house, maybe he does, dressed as the Grim Reaper. Til Death Do you Part, he "kills" the marriages and the HG's are seperated right after eviction. BTW, normal recap is cut short, convo with HOH's done. All this done live.

Then after Evel's job is finished, remaining HG's each go to DR seperately and vote for the ONE person they would like to see return. (After their vote they are to go to HOH without speaking to others) The one with the most HG votes, does. (I think this as there has been no built up that American would be doing any voting, unless it starts after tonights show)

As for the loud alarm...I dreamt that was just a fire drill. :animated_rotfl:

I told you, this was a nightmare.....

That would be fun to see......

The thing that keeps me puzzled is what Julie said.....

She said that the evicted couple will get the surprise that no one will see coming.......

I am so bugged wondering what she meant by all that.......

maybe evict couple can take one couple with them

the other hg would piss their pants

Heres something that would literally upset the entire house......lol

What if the evicted couple is pronounced as the new HOH.....

OMG!! Josh would run away crying.....lol (he is to funny)

Just a funny thought......Not like it's gonna happen but that would

be hilarious.....lol

Archived