Shelia & Adam

DreamAngel

LOL! No taker here on Screwing Adam... I'll pass... I was even more repulsed by him when they were eating dinner last night on the feeds and he had food all over his face and was pulling an Allison with his chewing mannerisms.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

must be kkk club casting calls

from live feed reports i am getting yes

him and james

Wow! I did totally miss that one. I have been caught up in all of his other bs garbage. He is in fact a complete moron. Yesterday he was going on and on about this company that he co-owned called "Girls who kiss girls". I looked it up, there is a webpage, he did however say that the owner of it now is his ex-partner and he was bought out of his shares and that the other guy was a complete a$$. He then went on to say he is opening a new business called 'girl kiss girl' and that he is going to specialize in housewares and accessories... this is one odd guppie.

As far as I remember from the feeds, it was Allison who wanted to come clean about the lie (as soon as the vote was over, since she was on the block, of course) and it was Sheila who wanted to keep the lie going.

I dont like adam, But I will think it will be Halarious if these two win the game..

They fought from day 1.. Nobody thought they would make it past the 2nd eviction.. they bearly didnt make it past the power couple. if it wasnt for the idiot Jacob they would had been gone.

float float to the money

i wonder is their any type of comps that they could win

May be already posted in this long topic on S/A but Adam has been fired from UNIAF for the comment he made about "retards"

see here: http://www.uniaf.org/

he had to know not to make a dumb comment like that when you are being broadcast to the world

i wonder does bb give them a tutorial before show start about comments that can get them in deep water

one thing i learned in life you can be racist, sterotypical as you want but going after kids and you are gonna left to hang

adam would but sheila doesnt seem like that type

adam would but sheila doesnt seem like that type

I don't think Shelia has ever shaved anything...

I bet she even has hairy pits like them european wimmin...

:plugsnose:

matt at least is on to their tactics

Hey, it's not MY fault it looked canine! With her 'like totally 80's Valley Girl' voice I naturally assumed she was toting a poodle around too. Turned out to be her......... cat?

Archived