Shelia & Adam

DreamAngel

LOL! Add crabs too... all that itching makes one believe that he is infested with something...

Oh and if the STAR says something... I seriously would take it as 'entertainment' value... Much like the "National Enquirer" they say ridiculous things like "Woman gives birth to 500 lb. alien baby"... toilet mag...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand the way that Adam talks, it sounds like he has marbles in his mouth and he's mumbling. Half the time I can't understand him!!

Although I think that Sheila is truly PSYCHO (or she's a really good actress), I think that Adam and his buggy eyes, marbles in his mouth, fingers up his nose, scratching his cajones self is disgusting!!

adam cracks me up

his soulmate my azz comment is one funniest bb lines imho

The ONLY reason that dried up piece of beef jerky was EVER nice to Godzilla was when she realized the other HG's were put off by her bitchiness.

When I was a kid I had a Panda clock in my room who's freaky big eyes tick tocked back and forth like Adam's. Creepy.....

I read that too and find it very hard to believe but I can neither confirm or deny it.......... :sherlockani:

what the hell

Next week is the perfect time to let Shelia and Adam win HOH. They will then put up James & Chelsia against Josh & Sharon. Next week is the week when the POV winner has more control over the outcome than the HoH. J/C win POV, replace themselves with M&N and send M&N home (same goes with J/S). Shelia and Adam would be helpless.

M&N have a small chance of winning another comp, unless it's a who can hang on a stripper pole longer while looking at two sides of the room at the same time challenge.

pov winner wont have absolute power

if bb brings back hg this week

Looking at stills of her I don't see where as Sheila's eyes are any less popping than Adam's. She has a constant upper lip curling bug eyed thingy going on. Maybe they ARE made for each other. Their kids would look like those little stress dolls you squeeze and POP goes their eyes!

I find Shelia very attractive. She is very pretty. Looks better than the other girls left in the house.

Good for Sheila for standing up to Allison and for calling her dumb-butt out. But bad for Shila to be falling for Anal Allisons stories and lies... I honestly think she is more of a liar than Boogie and Will!!!! (Allison that is)

btw... I LOVED the Evil Dr! Boogie on the other had I would leave out at the curb for Friday morning pick-up.

I think this soul mate thing has gotten to Sheila's brain (regardless of how minute it is). It seems to me that she would get with anyone and "fall" for them if they paid a moment's attention to her. Hell, this is the woman who made Adam breakfast in bed and has been over heard kissing him... ADAM!!!

*shudders*

:shutup:

I must be missing something. When did the 'lesbian thing" become all Allison's idea? Sheila was in on it and kept it going too. Now she decides it's all Allison's idea and is just totally disassociating herself from it. Guess that's her gameplay.

That probably wasn't kissing sounds. More like slapping sounds as Adam provides SELF entertainment.

Sheila's age is showing (forgetfulness). Because we certainly wouldn't want to say she's being a dreaded hypocrite.

I don't remember the details of who was more into the lie. I do remember that Sheila wanted to stop the lie and Allison wanted to continue with it.

i cant root for a racist

i have no favs

screw adam

Archived