• Josh/Sharon
    • Adam/Sheila
    • Ryan/Allison
    • Matt/Natalie (if not evicted)
    • Alex/Amanda (if not evicted)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don't really like anyone, but the ones I can stand the least are gone now. I really thought Alex was a cool guy, a genuine guy. I could tolerate Amanda too even though she was a basket case.

Of the ones leftover I can't stand Alison but I like Ryan so I'm torn there.

I can't stand Josh AT ALL. He's my least favorite of the remaining hgs.

I really just don't like anyone much but I would have liked to see Matt get some revenge for Alex.

This seasons houseguests really are a bunch of douche bags.

yes...what was it that julie chen said....but yes, next wed the next twist happens...she said something about the evicted houseguests, just those 2 or what?...i wasn't paying enough attention.....

The week from hell is about to start...ugh...

Honestly I don't really like anyone, but the ones I can stand the least are gone now. I really thought Alex was a cool guy, a genuine guy. I could tolerate Amanda too even though she was a basket case.

Of the ones leftover I can't stand Alison but I like Ryan so I'm torn there.

I can't stand Josh AT ALL. He's my least favorite of the remaining hgs.

I really just don't like anyone much but I would have liked to see Matt get some revenge for Alex.

This seasons houseguests really are a bunch of douche bags.

OMG that is exactly the way I feel about each HG. This is scary Xal. :animated_shocking:

except I like Allison the least.

Hi Joy! This might be a good week after all! Sorry that Alex and Amanda left but I will love seeing Allison squirm.

I'm just glad we don't have to listen to Amanda's little girly voice any more... it was like nails on a chalkboard...

Could Sharon and Josh been more excited to win HOH... and could James and Chelsia get their noses any deeper up Sharon and Josh's A**'s?

You know how sometimes they have the evicted hg host the HOH? Well I think that the evicted couple could rearrange the couples that are left...wouldnt that be something to see??!!!!!

Dear Matt. You voted Alex out. You must take revenge upon yourself fool.

I did NOT need to see ol Ryan's big ass hanging out 'in the end'.

Pan left..... Nat's ass also hanging out.

We shall rename the show from BB to PB (plumber Butt)

gacks

I was psyched since I called it too, but then I realized in the poll, most people called it. It's great TV.

Another great thing, Alison gets to whine about another week of victimization and torture, so I guess she's up to three weeks of hell now. Imagine her poor friends having to listen when she gets out.

nope

The wrong couple were evicted! Alex and his partner "Dumb as a Post" were virtually harmless where as Matty and Natty will dominate the game! Then again what dose it matter? Why should I care? This is the worst season ever! It should have been called "BB9 House of Losers!"

You're right GS. How could I have overlooked boobs-for-brains Gnat? She is definitely two cans short of a twelve pack. But I really don't think that this group of, of...oh, I don't know what the are, were picked primarily for their mental prowess! The ones who have a little brain power are immature and and the rest of them are just immature as well as dumb. Oh, well. I'm addicted so I'll keep on watching and reading until one of them wins. I'll keep on hoping that BB10 will be a far, far better cast.

Archived